This week's episode?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by AutobotMirage, Jul 28, 2011.

1. AutobotMirage

AutobotMirage Wrecker

News Credits:
    I was wondering, is there a Prime episode airing on the Hub this week?

2. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah, they air daily, early a.m. and evenings too...if you mean Sat, then yep, my cable listings has Operation: Breakdown. :popcorn 

3. AutobotMirage

AutobotMirage Wrecker

News Credits:
    I meant if a new episode was going to be airing.

4. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    No. Not for another three more weeks.

5. AutobotMirage

AutobotMirage Wrecker

News Credits:
    Is it supposed to be another break or something?

6. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Sure, why not??? :D 

7. Anonybot

Anonybot Active Member

You'd think people would understand. 5 weeks on, 4-5 weeks off. That cycle, all the time.

8. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    Except when it's not. Like last time, we got like 3-4 weeks off and 3 episodes. And when we got episodes 13-15, we had a one month break in between. It's sort of random. Do we even have confirmation of the air date of the next new episode? It must be pretty far from now since we don't even have a title yet.

9. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    No we don't. I think we should wait till TFWiki posts the title. They usually have the air date and premise with that.

10. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    The fact that we don't even have titles for the next episode, something that happens at least a month before that episode airs, tells me it might be a little longer than a month before we get that new episode.

11. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

It's not that other people don't understand, it's just that these breaks are getting damn ridiculous now. Man I had shitty day at work and came home looking forward to a new episode. :(  I have barely ever watched a show that did these kinds of breaks, at most they just skipped a week and that was due to certain holidays and stuff.

It's like they're dividing season 1 up into multiple sub-seasons. At this damn rate you're more likely to see the season 1 DVD hit store shelves before the damn season is done airing on the HUB.

I'm starting to lose interest in watching it now.

12. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Thing is, they HAVE to take breaks to catch up with production. 5 episodes are made at a time, and they need a break to catch up. I don't like it either, but chill, it's better then the animators and production team collapsing of over-working to bring us a crappy episode each week rather then a few quality episodes in between months.

13. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

Ah I see. Good point. :) 

By losing interest in watching it, I mean I should just wait for all the episodes to air, then watch them all together. Usually thats what I'll do with some TV shows that I have to catch up with, spent an entire day sitting in my room watching Fringe once :lol 

Man I wish there was a way to complete these episodes faster though. Is it possible that there is better equipment to make animating (Or rendering the animation) the show faster, that they could afford as the show makes more money? Excuse my lack of knowledge when it comes to TV show production and stuff like that.

14. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There's no way to make it faster without giving the show a higher budget and telling animators to hire more people.

Fact is, Prime crew was screwed because of The Hub demanding them to have Darkness Rising ready for November and even more screwed by how they were aired all at once so they'll never manage to stop the breaks as far as we know, so you either learn to deal with them or drop the show and wait for DVDs.

By the way it's also worth nothing that it's the animation that they need to do, voice acting and writing gets done mooooonths before the animation, in fact, at SDCC they told us they were writing the Season 2 Season finale already, so the breaks have nothing to do with quality of the show other than animation, don't worry they're not writing every episode in a room rushing or anything.