Non-TF: This was bothering me too much: Loki

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by anikenvader, Jun 12, 2012.

1. anikenvader

anikenvader Stuff & Things

News Credits:
    Hello, there! I got the whole wave of the Avengers Studio Series figures, and each have their own pros and cons, and the 2 I found the most problems with, were Cap and Loki. And the problem really was, they didn't have much likeness to their actors. Neither Chris Evans, or Tom Hiddleston! And while I can't really do anything about cap, but I could about Loki. I'm a hair nut, and take care of my own locks, and for some unknown reason, Hasbro decided to sculpt all of The Avenger's Loki's with short hair! And this wasn't a used sculpt for the Thor line, so I don't see why his hair is short! It bothered me so much, I finally just had to fix it.
    I'm not too high end with sculpting and never really tried it before, but this is all I really have at the moment. When it's done, I will give it a spray with hair glue (to keep it strong) paint it, and give it another spray, and before all that keep it under a heat lamp for a while just to make sure it stays strong. But I just HAD to give him his curly spikes. I will show it when it's complete, opinions more than welcome, and as always, criticism. :) 

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. starscream90

starscream90 decepticon

o.o wow I can't wait for you to paint it n put on his helmet! nice job

3. Bumblebee92

Bumblebee92 Wheeljack Fan

I heard about how you hated the problem on your review and primecast nice to see you are doing something about it. Nice custom so far can't wait to see it painted!

4. Spyne98

Spyne98 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Great idea. The short hair bugs me too

5. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

fantastic idea.