THIS SITE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN! Can anyone help out with this?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tonyformer, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quantum25

Quantum25 Well-Known Member

*Looks at Bonita Prime Link* I'm not sure if I should be laughing or scared. Now that I think about, I wonder if she knows about Mr.OptimusPrime?

2. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  3. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    ED makes fun of everyone, but there is one page that to this day is still clean and not full of douchebaggery, look up "Offended" page :ev: 

4. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think it's clear OP is an account made by Bonita.

5. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    Anyone remember that chick who joined TFW and posted all those creepy fanfictions? Her name was something like MrsOptimusPrime or something? Well I think we know who it was now.

6. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I honestly have no idea. I just found this thread hilarious, played around with the member search, found that account, and then left it in here for others to do with as they wish. My efforts are virtually harmless, I assure you.

7. JazzHunter83

JazzHunter83 Mrs FatalT

Honestly, while I get that there are trolls all over the internet and while I get that the whole ED thing is supposed to be humorous, I don't find it all that funny.

Yeah, sure maintain a listing of Bonita's criminal activity to keep us warned and aware of her shenanigans, but come on??? Posting derogatory comments regarding her genitalia - every second sentence? Making claims that she has a sexually transmitted infection? Making claims about the smell, look, feel of her vagina? That is funny to other people? Ridiculing her appearance? And worst of all they posted her feckin' address!!!! That could actually put her safety at risk. What they have done is stupid, dangerous and downright fucked up!

I have a sense of humour as much as the next person, I don't find this shit funny! It's harrassment.

This women clearly has some sort of mental illness or personality disorder and is probably someone who actually suffers from delusions. It is obviously the best choice to degrade and humiliate her on a public website, rather than help her get the assistance she needs. The contributors to that page should really feel ashamed of themselves (but, sadly they probably are too busy clapping and cheering at their own cleverness to stop and feel any sort of empathy for Bonita).

8. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    oh hey everyone, what's going on in here...

[​IMG]

9. BDixonarts

BDixonarts Artist Colorist

News Credits:
    you people should be ashamed of your selves, you don't even know this girl and you would assume that a bull shit site like ED has any truth in it...well ED is full of crap and everything you read in there is lies, plus Bonitta is not on TFW and the person with the MrsOptimusPrime name is another person.

I happen to know her and she is a mother and a general fan of transformers and just happens to like Optimus, but nothing on the level like that crap page wants to make you think. And honestly would you be laughing and joking if you were on there and all your shit was posted up for the world to see...or better yet, what if it was one of your kids and this triggered a suicide? would you be laughing then?

the truth is something like this may seem like a troll site but its not its more like a site that condones Cyber-Bullying, and Cyber-Stalking....did any of you look any deeper, it has pages up on kids there too. I am a mother of 3 boys and sites like this actually scare me

10. Boardwise

Boardwise There are no strings on me Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Threads done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.