This show should be rated PG...

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Grimlock1991, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Grimlock1991

Grimlock1991 Well-Known Member

Pretty violent and I like it....

2. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Yeah, I thought the killing scene was a bit violent, but nothing a child couldn't handle

3. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nah it's alright. If the violence isn't human, the censors dont really care. Nor the robot swearing.

4. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

6 year old me back in the day would've had a tough time choosing between this and Beast Wars =/

5. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    It's more violent then I expected, and darker, but this allows the show to be more sophisticated, ala Beast Wars with Code of Hero.

While I am impressed by the darker, serious tone of Prime, I hope they'll have a bit more comedy then just a reference to Fight Club, Ratchet's grumpy chatter, and a subtle "Traffic."

Beast Wars pulled off some mature stuff in Code of Hero, yet had a hilarious moment when Dinobot shoved Waspinator into Rampage's tank turret. Prime should be able to do the same. Maybe not as cartoony as Waspinator got, but some good humor.

Otherwise I fear I'll get bored along the road.

6. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    "The first rule of Robot Fight Club is you do not talk about Robot Fight Club."

I cracked up when I heard that shit lol. I love the direction the show has taken even if it's only been two episodes. We got plenty of comedy IMO, but the show was much more mature and darker, which is exactly what I wanted. TF: P looks like it will continue the great story telling of Beast Wars and Animated.