This really sucks...

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by ArtistOfWar59, Aug 22, 2012.

1. ArtistOfWar59

ArtistOfWar59 Stunticon

I was planning on getting FoC yesterday, but the day before I broke my arm in football practice. So know, I'm in a sling, going to get a cast tomorrow, and I don't even know how long THAT'S gonna take to get off. So, yeah, I won't be able to play FoC, or any game for that matter. :cry 

P.S., I'm writing this with one arm. What an achievement.

2. Downshift-1307

Downshift-1307 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow, you wrote all that with one arm? Achievement!
    But seriously bro, I hope you have a speedy recovery and you'll be able to join us.
    Tell you what, who's you're favourite character from Fall of Cybertron?

3. jags828

jags828 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I recently tore my chest muscle off the bone and they had to cut me open saw/drill holes in my bone and tie my chest muscle back onto my arm. I was in a sling for 6 weeks and couldnt shower of 2 of them. Could be worse. Good luck on your recovery.

4. Jazz2012

Jazz2012 Member

That sucks man, hope you have a quick recovery. You'll probably have that cast for 6 to 8 weeks, which I know isn't the shortest amount of time, but it could be worse. But on a brighter note, you might be able to play with the cast, depends on how they wrap it, but you may be able to hold the controller. If it makes you feel any better, I've had a headache/migraine since Friday, it just won't go away, really makes playing (or trying to play) suck and hard to focus. Best wishes on your recovery.