This Person joined the Luckiest Persons List

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RebelMan, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

The problem with using those is, the log in the video went completely through the windshield. And the first one isn't at the same angle.
    But I digress. I'm no expert on log physics, but even if the video has the log flying properly, it doesn't explain the actual guy's behavior.

2. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Crazy teenagers and their gosh-darned cell phones. :mad 

Oh wait...

3. cheetorBWORG

cheetorBWORG Cheetor Fan

News Credits:
    I certainly would have reacted loudly at that type of thing, but hey... We're all different, Brainchild. Maybe the guy really didn't get scared of what happened.

EDIT: Apparently, it was a girl. And she was just in MAJOR shock. Link

4. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Ok, so it is real, but that doesn't justify that she spent 40 seconds recording the video, while driving down the highway. Not to mention, she may of recorded even more. What if she caused an accident or slid off the road because she was recording. Anyone remember the texter who fell in the fountain?

I am glad she is ok, but I still don't see how she felt she should be videotaping while driving.

5. cheetorBWORG

cheetorBWORG Cheetor Fan

News Credits:
    She was videotaping two trucks who were supposedly playing a game of cat and mouse, and she was going to send the video to the company to show what those 2 specific drivers were doing, endangering the road with their reckless driving.

6. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    I got that. But, what I was saying is: regardless, does it make it her duty to record video, when she could probably just call either company, or even the police/state highway patrol. I don't know about you, but putting a phone to your ear to call is a hell of a lot easier/safer as compared to taking a video while driving.

7. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Oh, the irony of her actions.

8. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    That gave me a hell of a jump, I'll admit.

And yeah she might've seen that coming at her if she wasn't so busy filming the trucks.

9. kraven

kraven Decepticon

I dont understand... Where did that 2x4 (or whatever) come from? Maybe im missing something but it looks like it just appears then magicly floats up to the car... weird.

10. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    I doubt it. Though if she'd kept more of a safe distance, she might've had a chance to avoid it.

it's lying on the roadside, the vehicle in front of her drives over part of it and kicks it up in the air.

11. KnightSaberAmi

KnightSaberAmi Nyan Nyan

How many times have you driven down the road and wished for a camera or a cell phone?

I can tell you that I had to report an aggressive driver who tried to run me off the road remaining on the phone while giving the guys license plate number to dispatch. And wood in the road? That shit is everywhere...I hit a 8X8 speed bump on I-64 made out of wood at or about 60mph because some fucktard failed to tie down his load properly. Christ I thought I was going to have a bad day in my Xterra but after coming through it I'll never give up that truck. Nothing against Canadian Drivers but I had an experience with one ****** that made me pull off the road for an hour or two. I was doing about 65-75 on 95 heading South and this fool pulls out right in front of me and slams on the brakes. Does that happen often in Canada? Is this normal driving behavior for up there?

Driving up and down the East Coast you see stuff and it's unsafe but because you don't have the evidence nothing can be done, it boils down to your word against theirs. Hopefully whoever was playing games in the car gets a reprimand.

12. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    car windows nowadays are made in a way so it doesn't shatter like common glass does. Car windows either crack or if it does break the breakage is very localized. It's made this way for, of course, safety reasons. You don't want a million shards of glass flying at your face with even a little rock hitting the window which can happen with regular glass. And because of the special anti-shatter glass it also makes more of a muted sound. The way the windshield broke in this video is how it's suppose to break and sound.