This part of the forum sucks :(

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by World Prime, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Prime

World Prime Za Warudo!

Ebay:
    The movie section is just a place for whining and complaining and anger about the new movie. I agree that people have the right to express their opinion, but seriously. This whole section of the forums is a very unpleasant place to be for anyone who wants to just get some information on the movie, share pics, or even see something POSITIVE. Let's face it, it was a very good movie (if not the best, in my opinion the editing was terrible but I really love the designs after months of hating them) that is making a lot of money and lots of people very much enjoyed watching it.

I am so very tired of hearing about the movie sucking because thread after thread in this forum is basically someone going on in an ANGRY tone about the designs and Bay and then many many people telling them "you're beating a dead horse". I have never understood how intense this dead horse beating could be until I returned to this section of the forum after a long while of avoiding it because of this very same issue.

So, this may be considered a rant in and of itself, but it's meant to be the "be all end all" of rants on this subject. Please, PLEASE No more threads about the movie sucking. Please. People love it, it IS Transformers even if BB isn't a VW Bug or Optimus has flames. If you REALLY TRULY picture the old cartoon designs (and I mean REALLY, in your mind's eye, picture them, which is hard to do for the imagination-challenged) on the big screen in a real life setting, MY OPINION IS that it would not look convincing or realistic and people (aka the general public, who makes up more movie ticket sales than the people on this board) would probably end up laughing at it because they can't take it seriously. I truly believe that they did the right thing to this movie by updating it, and trust me, I HATED the designs at first and was sad. However, admiting that something is right even if in your view it is hard to admit and hard to change is a very important life skill to have. No I'm not talking about letting people walk all over you, but pick your battles, ya know?

Rant over. Commence argument and nitpicking . . . NOW!

2. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    people have a right to express their opinion as much as anyone else. Whether you agree with their opinion or not.

3. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

You know I think I'm gonna start another the 'movie sucks' thread just because I read this another 'stop complaining about the movie' thread.

4. cambaprecoz

cambaprecoz Well-Known Member

the movie is out, so there is no sense in all this.

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    :horse: 

6. y2jversion1

y2jversion1 Rent this space today!

Ebay:
    [​IMG]

7. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    People are free to start any thread they desire about their feelings on the movie. You have no right to request or demand otherwise. If this is not to your liking, then refrain from visiting this section of the boards. If you'retired of reading threads about people not liking the film, then by all means, stop reading those threads.

It's threads like this that have no place on this forum, where people demand that other people stop expressing their opinion. So, CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.