this might sound bad but check this out.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by bignick1693, Aug 27, 2010.

1. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

do you think that truck could be the fallen? i know there are many things wrong with this idea. but the fallen is the main leader of the cons in movie universe and shockwave might be very loyal to him and not megatron. the truck has a nemesis prime look to it and the fallen is one of optimus nemesis. the fallen is o.p. brother so they might share the same vehicle mode too. the idea of this vehicle having no faction might say that the fallen is just p.o and is on no one side but shockwaves. i hope this is a nest vehicle and i am wrong and you guys might think i am crazy for making this. but it might work for the movie.

2. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

I dont think we will see fallen again. I think that truck is either wreckgar or onslaught.

3. The Bucket Kitten

The Bucket Kitten Meow... TFW2005 Supporter

I don't think there is a cure for having the below image happening to someone.:) 

4. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

The chances of that truck being the Fallen are about the same of Micheal Bay sending me $10 and note that says really sorry about Revenge of the Fallen I'll stop making movies if I ever do something that bad again.

My guess is that the truck is connected to NEST in someway and not a Transformer. With the rumor floating around that the humans are not having such a good time of the world gone crazy since we found out we aren't alone any more the truck sort of fits that look of a world where things have gone really wrong. Perhaps I'm just getting the wrong vibes from the set pictures so far, but they almost have a Transformers vs Mad Max sort of thing going on so far.

Now is there a chance Hasbro could take the truck and turn it into a Transformers toy? I think there is a really good chance because they have done other figures where a tow truck was just a tow truck in the movie but in the toy line it was an Autobot.

5. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    fallen spark is desrtroyed so he is dead.

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I'm pretty sure it isn't, because the Fallen is dead.

Optimus made pretty damn sure of that.

7. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This. Theres no way he survived that. Fictional character or not... it would just be stupid.

8. Kortex

Kortex Well-Known Member

man I hope your soooooo wrong!! The Fallen was pathetic and was squash by Prime and Bay said he s not bringing back dead characters so noooo please nooooo!!! As for that truck, i m guessing Ultra Magnus back in the cold war era or some old character like they did with Jetfire and his plane mode.... Anyway. like everything else we ll see next year... Until then.. speculate my friends lol lolll

9. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    Hey I agree with that point that I'm wrong. It was just a idea.

10. galvascream

galvascream Apple Junkie

News Credits:
    What if it wasn't actually the Fallen? It could have been a look alike that the real one hired.

11. Hobbes-timus Prime

Hobbes-timus Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Make it turn into a robotic-dinosaur and it's a perfect Movieverse Grimlock.

12. Facemeat

Facemeat Give me your Face(meat)!

Fallenplex?

13. geneticfusion

geneticfusion Well-Known Member

Fallen: I'll give you 80 Cybertronian monies to act like me and be the leader of the Decepticons for a couple days. You get telekinetic powers and everything!

Lookalike: ZOMG NO WAYZ! I'll do it!

-Lookalike gets his face ripped off and his spark destroyed.-

Lookalike in his final moments: Well.....that totally wasn't worth 80 Cybertronian Monies, THAT DAMN FALLEN IS A CON!

Sad thing is, I could totally see Bay doing that.....-shivers-. Though that idea is so bad, even for Bay.

14. Leadfoot

Leadfoot The Strongest.

Naw, dawg. Probably Onslaught. Or an outside possibility, Motormaster.

15. TechNoMad

TechNoMad Well-Known Member

Ebay:

This is kinda the way I am leaning. Except Bay apparently has an adverse reaction to all things Dinobot. So, I am thinking, if this is a transformers, we could be looking at Grimlock in Alt Mode. Think about it. If Grimmy can't be a T-Rex, this is the vehicle Alt mode I could see him as being. Plus Grimlock is valued property for Hasbro. It makes sense that they would want to squeeze another cash-cow into the movie franschise.

16. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    Son, what the hell have you been smoking?

17. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

THIS! :bay 

I can so see it now, it just has that Tyrannosaur feel to it, doesn't it? And it looks like a pretty old truck to boot. I'm all for it :D 

Looking at the truck again, am I the only one seeing those two sets of grey pieces sticking out of the truck's grill could act as toes for the T.rex mode, assuming that it is Grimlock?

18. TechNoMad

TechNoMad Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Would you care to explain your reasoning behind my reasoning.

My reasoning for example would be the somewhat odd character twists from the G1 and other continuities that Michael Bay has done for his Bayformers.

Also if you have pet theory please share it because that is what this thread is all about.

19. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    In addition to there being no cure for having your face ripped off and spark being crushed, The Fallen is the one that made the Transformers' presence known to the world. There's no reason he would take an Earth alt mode.

20. optronix72

optronix72 Autobot

Ebay:
    I'm going to throw my two cents in and say.................. Motormaster?