This might be a crazy theory...(Orion Pax Pt. 1 spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by geneticfusion, Feb 25, 2012.

1. geneticfusion

geneticfusion Well-Known Member

But.......

With Soundwave opening up a space bridge right in front of him..the first time it was seen....(and I don't think he hacked into the Nemisis' bridge, it didn't take him THAT long to open, plus finding coordinates and uploading them might take some time. There was also a bar that filled up on the upper right of his monitor, of course he'd need to power it up. We have no background on how a space bridge made by a Transformer works..)

That the space bridge to get to Cybertron that they have to find and seize might..JUST MIGHT....be Soundwave? >.>

Stupid and crazy theory, I know.

2. Jaicen

Jaicen Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The premise of this post makes less sense than the post itself.

3. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    We already know it's not if you watched the previews for the ep for today and for next week.

4. geneticfusion

geneticfusion Well-Known Member

Yeah, I haven't. I try to steer clear of all previews for this show. I already ruined DOTM for myself before it came out, with the huge leak of the Graphic Novel and all.

Ignore this post then. I had no clue.

5. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Yeah, the space bridge is it's own mechanism, like the previous one. Soundwave simply used the Nemesis Ground-bridge, which is linked to the ship.

But hey, kudos to a pretty cool idea.

6. StarYoshi14

StarYoshi14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    what I'm more confused by us how Soundwave was able to do that. He was able to open the ground bridge, but shouldn't she have gone to where the ground bridge was on the Nemesis?

7. Tikin

Tikin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    /\

My guess is the 'Cons have a more advanced bridge that can open two points anywhere without the need for a physical 'gate' like the Autobot's. In fact I'd bet that's standard for ground bridges and the Autobots only need the gate because there's is scraped together out of earth tech.

8. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm thinking that's the most probable explanation. When Starscream bridged back to the Nemesis in Shadowzone, it looked like the Ground Bridge was just in a random hallway rather than a specific generator like the one the Autobots use.