Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Waverider, Sep 29, 2010.
Well just for a moment....
BBC News - Teesside man dies after downing pint of vodka
I tried drinking a pint of bacardi 151-played takle football without a ball-twisted my ankle so bad that I fell asleep where I fell, after that I found myself drinking wine coolers off of the shelf at walmart. didnt die,but I wish i did cause the next morning was utter hell.
Sobering reading, to be sure.
That's why I been sober for 5 years, plus DWI is expensive!
Said story. People often forget alcohol is dangerous too, only because it is legal. But it is more dangerous than most other drugs people do to party and which are illegal.
But don't forget. Everything is dangerous if overdosed. Even water
I can think of worse ways to go.
So can I...
Stick with Plastic crack lads , its legal and no one has ever been pulled over for driving under the influence of it....Yet. Perhaps reckless driving while trying to open up a figure. lol
Blah blah blah alcohol is dangerous and bad blah blah.
Drinking is fine, but maybe, I dunno...just don't down a friggin' pint of hard alcohol in a few seconds? Seems pretty straightforward to me.
That's about 10 miles away from me - such feats of drinking are par for the course on Teesside
Separate names with a comma.