This is why I hate Sega

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Prowl, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    http://ps2.ign.com/articles/863/863356p1.html

So they shower us with versions of Phantasy Star Online and Universe, with the understanding that the PS series has a following that would warrant releasing multiple games and expansions for the different consoles (a new PSO coming to PSP soon) and they can't release this here in the states. According to my cousin, this collection has both the megadrive and Genesis (English) versions in the disc, so porting it over would be a no-brainer, but does Sega do it? Nope. Those Sega Ages are the coolest things ever, and we have only seen one or two here in the states. I really want a Genesis Collection Vol. 2, but it's nowhere on the horizon, so I think Volume one is the only one we'll ever get.

2. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

Misleading thread title ftl :( 

3. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well I hate them for the same reason Rattrap hates Dinobot. Because I love their shit so much but they hold back a lot, assume that people don't care enough about their games. To me they have more history than Nintendo, and I have more memories with their games. They remade Phantasy Star one on PS2, and it looks really awesome, but they never brought it here. They did the same for Phantasy Star 2. They were supposed to bring them here.

So no, I really don't Hate their work, but I hate them for witholding some great games from us.... Whatever happened to that new Space Harrier Arcade?

It's like I want to go to Sega and say... "Yes, we like your games... and not just Sonic, but all of your other games too, so please release them here."

4. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

i really want sor3 to come to xbla. the wii has it, i want too.