Last night I had a dream about TF ROTF. But before I talk about that, I had 2 other dreams a few months ago. The first one was meeting Michael Bay and being on set. And then all I remember was that he was taking me along to see an action set piece being filmed but nothing really happened. The second dream I had was actually watching TF ROTF but there was little to no TF action. There was alot of human interacting with humans and that made up 80% of the movie. And the other 20% was humans acting with Autobots only and they were just talking. And that was 2 hours of what TF ROTF was like in my dream. Fast forward to last night. I had a dream about the TF ROTF trailer and the actual movie. First it started off with me watching the movie. It was weird. It was in the first person point of view like a first person shooter and then the first person character (Camera view) gets into a Hummvee and then it sticks his head (camera positioning) outside the top of the Hummer where they usually mount a .50 cal. What happens later is that we are driving while the camera is filming what is happening behind the car which happens to be some Autobots and Decepticons making appearances. First we see Optimus walking around but then he dissappears when the Hummer turns a corner. And then later we see Metroplex and Skorponok in their G1 form and colors but as Lego Versions!!!! And they are just standing their and then they dissappear as the hummer turns another corner. Next the scene jumps to music video style where the camera pans across a car dealership with LOTS of cool concept cars. And then later fast forwards to a JET dealership with LOTS of cool looking fighter jets. The next scene I remember is someone playing with an Radio Controlled version of Bumblebee which is of coursed miniaturized to 1:24 scale in a formal restaurant dinner and another person trying to chase him down as he drives off but when he transformers to robot mode, he is beat up like he gets he legs blown off from Starscream in the first movie. That is all I remember about the actual movie. Next, I had a dream about the trailer. It is in the 3rd person point of view where I see myself and my brother going on youtube and then finding the TF ROTF trailer. It starts off with Steve Jablonsky's score and then there's a brown hue like in Dominic Sena movies (Gone in 60 Seconds and Swordfish). It is in a junkyard setting. And then we see a dumptruck driving by really fast. The musical score pumps to an evil kind of tone and then it drives past the camera and then we see a Michael Bay look-alike sitting in the back of the dump truck with 5 roughneck looking soldier dudes. And then the MB look alike says "Hi I'm Michael Bay (with a southern accent) and thanks for watching TF ROTF" and then he just goes and on about kicking ass and Decepticons and how he made the movie. We don't actually see any robots except the robot modes of Construction vehicles driving around. It ended up being a 5 minute trailer and which was obviously fake. That's all I remember. I wonder if I'm gonna have another one of these dreams. Hopefully we'll see more robot action.