This is just great!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by IACON, Apr 8, 2006.

1. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

My THS-02 order from BBTS became a pre-order again and it will be shipped only in July!
    I know that Takara only manufactured 50% of the total orderes and I don't have any complaint against Joel and the BBTS team, but July ?!? :redface2: 
    What the.... ?

2. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Mine was supposed to arrive in March, then it became April, then they said all preorders will be filled, then it became July. I shipped my loot and the very next day, mine gets sent to the warehouse to be shipped to me. Weird ass stuff right there....keep the faith, you may get it sooner than you expect......

3. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Offhand I'd say that the orders that could not be filled were shifted to the head of the line for the second release of the figure whic will ship around that time. So you should still get it but it will be a few months.

If you don't want to wait or if you find the toy someplace else, I'd contact them and cancel your order. Otherwise you should get it when the next shipment is released.

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I ordered from Digital-Toys and got a shipment notice very shortly thereafter. The email notice I got from UPS said it should be here on Monday.

5. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    yep.. the second production run is to be released in July... so if you were one of the unfortunate that preordered too late to get yours from this short first run, then you're on the wait list for the second, with a higher priority since you will have the earliest of the new preorders.

Andy

6. IACON

So I guess that I'll just wait....
    oh well....

7. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

I questioned BBTS about this because I am in the same boat....the said if you got this email

Hi - I just wanted to drop you a quick email letting you know the Status of your preorder with us for the THS-02 Convoy. There was a fairly heavy shortage in Japan - Takara filled only 50% of orders on average. We also had a large shortage, but were able to secure stock at retail prices in Japan from a variety of sources, so while we will take a small loss on average for filling the remaining orders, our main goal is to get the items to you and fulfill your order. ALL orders will be filled, most likely within the next 2 weeks, as our shipments arrive from overseas. Thanks for preordering from BBTS - we really appreciate it!

Thanks
    Joel & The BBTS Crew

you will be getting one within the next few weeks. They are still waiting for all their stock to come from the various places. As they said, they secured enough at retail price to fill all the preorders they initially had..

here is the response I received from them when I asked about my preorder being changed to july.

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion! If you have received an email stating that you will get a THS-02 in April, then you will get one soon. Our next shipment isn't due in until later and our system will only allow us to put one date.

Thanks!
    Jessica
    BBTS Customer Service Manager
    www.BigBadToyStore.com

Your service code is LTK31026030195X. Please leave the service code in the subject line of your reply to help us track your inquiry.

=======

Subject: Re: THS-02 Convoy Update

HEllo,

I see my preorder has been changed to May now..Am I not getting one of the ones that is coming within the next two weeks as stated in an email from 3/30?

Thanks
    Fred Perry

8. IACON

Yeah, Yeah that is the exact email that I got last week.
    Thanks for making this clear . I do hope to get mine soon then.