This Is How A Feedback Thread Should Be!

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by The-Return2005, Nov 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The-Return2005

The-Return2005 The last Sayian on Earth

I've been meaning to show this to the moderators of all the boards i visit so that they would hopefully take this approach into consideration. this transformers board (www.TheAllspark.com) set up their feedback section the in a way thats convenient and more organized. the names are in alpebetical order so that all you have to do is click on the name and leave or read their feedback. I was hopeing that this board aswell as the others i go to could set it up this way aswell. i only suggest this because its been hard for me to leave my feedback for those who i trade with because of school and work and i just got around to somewhat figuring out how the other boards leave feedback yesterday.

heres the link below so that you are able to see what i mean, let me know if any of you find it to be more convenient/organized aswell.

http://www.allspark.com/forums/index.php?showforum=28&prune_day=100&sort_by=A-Z&sort_key=title&topicfilter=all

2. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    I think the feedback forum is fine. In the feedback section all you have to do is click on "Search this Thread" option. Type the name of the member to leave that feedback.

3. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

So what? It should just be Alphabetized? I don't think it's really neccessary. Like Liokaiser said, just use the search function.

4. tgg7979

tgg7979 I want the matrix

Ebay:
    or just view the threads by thread title and voila, no more problem.

Btw, Im sure if you ask really nice, all these board you go to will change their forums just for you...

5. zap dragon

zap dragon Well-Known Member

6. The-Return2005

The-Return2005 The last Sayian on Earth

lets get this straight before it turns into a sarcasm contest. this is one of the few boards whos feedback thread is organized and relatively convenient. the comment was mostly meant for other boards i go to, however i copied and pasted it to all the boards i go to just for the hell of it. But the reason i didnt stop myself from posting it here was because sometimes when i perform searches it doesnt work correctly and says i have to wait 15 secs or so in between posts. this is a problem because it shouldnt keep telling me that on my first search. i tested it a couple times on threads i know existed and doesnt always work for me. perhaps its my computer or whatever but anyway its just a suggestion and the title was just to get attention so that you all would read it. dont take it literally

7. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    We appricate the idea. But some other things are in the works. Nothing concrete, but we're always taking things into consideration. But please be aware that if you would like to bring things up for the staff to see, post it in the correct forum (in this case it would be the "Ask the Staff" forum). This forum is for feedback only, and not discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.