This is bad comedy..

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by thunder97, Jun 17, 2009.

1. thunder97

thunder97 Well-Known Member

So the most recent TFs I got was MISB bought straight from stores.. Universe silverbolt, Inferno, and Treadbolt.. And each one had its flaws we all dread and hope to the hasbro heavens we avoid when getting a new fig that drains our wallets.. First, who ever put my Inferno together at the factory, put his right elbow joint on backwords, so his lower arm moved the wrong way.. Had to take the arm off and apart screwdriver action and switch it around, thankfully it all worked out and he is fine now.. (But still, come on) then my treabolt his head under the helmet pops off so easy its insanity.. My jetfire never had that problem, but I can live with it.. ( but still, come on) and then my silverbolt his reverse Transforming sound when you push the head back into the chest, it worked like one time then stopped.. All the other sounds still work fine, going to bot mode you hear the transforming sound fine.. So I dont suspect its a battery problem.. Again, I can live with it, at least going to bot mode you hear it.. ( But still, COME ON... ) Yes my TF friends, this is indeed bad comedy lol.. And as many of you know, its the reality of modern day TFs.. But Im gonna keep on collecting, because plastic crack is too addicting baby! lol

2. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Rattrap Teabag

News Credits:
    With a few exceptions I've been able to luck out in the QC department. But I really couldn't care less about the number of paint apps on a toy so that helps out. In the end I just realize it's a toy I'll be putting on a shelf to display and there are MANY other things in life I should worry about.

3. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The funny thing is it is only a reality for a certain number of fans out there. I Have been buying pretty much every figure for the last 10 years and have had none of these problems. I can only think of one figure in recent years that I had to return because it was broken. Maybe it's bad karma or something?

4. trystendaycey

trystendaycey Captain CAAAAAAVEMAAANNN!

Last QC issue I had was Movie 07 Classic Bumble Bee...wouldn't stay in car mode. Sorry for your luck!