This is absolutely killing me

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Coinhound, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Coinhound

Coinhound Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Wating for my credit card to be charged and I hope I filled out the whole order form correctly or else it goes to the bottom of the stack which Im sure would be accompanied by funeral notices.

CH

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    It's perfectly simple from my point of view; I know damn well I filled everything in correctly. Typed on the PC, and checked multiple times before I did anything with it. There is no reason why I shouldn't get exactly what I ordered.
    However, I also wasted 11 hours trying to get the fax to them.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  3. Coinhound

Ebay:
    Faxing it in was were I hit it lucky. A friend at her doctors office only had to fax mine 7 times and it went through. What Im guessing FP is doing now is going through the rest of the faxes to send out conformation that they received the faxes.

4. Big Filipino

Big Filipino John 3:16-17 says it all

News Credits:
    I checked with my credit card company today and FP has already charged my card the exact amount I had put on the sheet. I'm led to believe then that it was filled in correctly. You may want to call your credit card company and ask them what are the current charges pending to see if FP charged you already.

5. mykticon

mykticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yea, I am still waiting too. I am just assuming it's because of the high volume that I haven't been charged. If I haven't heard anything by Friday, then I'll start worrying.

6. Coinhound

Ebay:
    Just make sure you dont post a subject like this on Transformersclub.com cause they will delete it. When I make a purchase or pay my balance off it shows up within an hour without fail. If I dont get my box set this year Ill write off Botcon cause I also want the 2 figure box set or 2 individual figures to return plus the pre-registrant bonus figure and Id be happy. I absolutely love CatScan and Cyclonus from Botcon 2002.

7. mykticon

mykticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    On the Botcon website under the FAQ's Brian states that it will take some time to sort through everyone and we should get everything we order (excpet for the hard to get into thing - Classes) No worries...

8. thecypher0

thecypher0 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    yeah...I'm itching to see if I got into the class I wanted in since it's already sold out. I haven't heard that it's sold out from them, so I'm wondering if I got in or not and what the hold up is on getting my card charged.

9. Coinhound

Ebay:
    If 750 faxes is the bare minimum to have to go through one by one youll curse the day the fax machine was invented but whoever has to do that bless there kind heart. And your also having to check for errors to and then seperate into a seperate pile to call or email the person who sent it in.

10. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Non-attendee & Loose sets are now sold out. I'd better have gotten my loose set, after all the shit I went through to put the order in...

11. Coinhound

Ebay:
    Im not taking sides but if you have grown weary of faxing for 2 days or 11 hrs dont go anymore and boycott Botcon until the point is taken more seriously. I know for the most part people look at these as just toys. I look at my run of Transformers as an investment that I enjoy displaying and playing with and may eventually use as a down payment on my dream home or a down payment on that 62 Corvette youve been eyeing at your classic car store downtown. And people are right. Why are we subjected to using a fire with a blanket to order a boxed or loose set.

12. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Just to make sure mine was received, I printed the form out on both sides of the paper just in case I put it in the fax machine wrong.

13. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    LOL that is a great move.

14. transformers32

transformers32 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i faxed mine on thursday and got a phone call yesterday from fp to verify that the credit card i put down was my gfs and they charged the account and im set now. I was getting worried also so just be patient and they will get to everyones.

15. thecypher0

thecypher0 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I got the email stating that the class i wanted was full...they took that off and it looks like i'll be charged in the next day or so...said they'd call if there was an issue