This guy is awesome.

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by ActionMasterZod, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Maybe he'll ruin his voice or have a coronary in the process.

2. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I only got through about a minute of that, but this is a stellar example of why many of us don't participate more actively in the fandom... because he and people like him have appointed themselves as our "public face".

The things he's saying don't even make you angry... frankly, my heart goes out to this guy - he's already a casualty of society. At the end of the day, all he has is his anger and his Youtube videos, likely no friends or the ability to integrate with other people in a normal, functional way.

3. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

News Credits:
    I have to admit, you're right. We have to be at least somewhat patient with this guy. It's sad that he thinks this way, and we can only hope he's just acting and not actually sincere in the ridiculous things he's saying. We don't know what he's like in real life, but hopefully, he's a bit more-umm-normal and less critical and jerkish. I feel bad for him too now.

4. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Total Randomness Personified

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Man, I hate to agree but you guys are right. Maybe its something in his life that made him so angry, but I think he should've think things though before he posted his videos.

5. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

LOL this whole thread is a mess with hurt feelings loll.

I watched that video and thought it was going not to bad on devastator and some decent points then the guy just hiliariously loses it on depthcharge and on from there is an almost incoherent tirade.

Hey im a G1 fan I watched the show when it originally aired it was fucking awesome :)  and still is

but most fans of G1 dont go off the deepend like that. Thats just wow. Thats just one guy who has other problems in life not TF related. Hey im no fan of the 2007 movie but but i never expected a character like depthcharge to be an actual sting ray i mean come on some of those orignal designs cant be done relistically. Of course skorponok does flies in the face of that comment. lol

Id be curious to know how many times if any that youtube guy saw the 2007 movie.

6. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I can't stop laughing at Protoman's awesome response! LOL!!!

7. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
  8. anemis

anemis Well-Known Member

come on protoman ... where,s the sequel ??? we,re all wainting for it ;) 

9. iconscons

iconscons Well-Known Member

Do not feel sorry for this guy. It doesn't matter what's happened to him. Tolerating this insanity shouldn't happen. I don't even have the words, and if I did, I'd probably be breaking some rule expressing them here in all their vicious glory.

10. Polenicus

Polenicus Warring At Play

Ebay:
    N3rdraeg is... uh... n3rdraeg-y?

... I want my 5 minutes back please.

11. Drpee

Drpee Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    1st guy: Epic Phail
    Second guy: Epic win.

Seriously, i couldnt even finish watching the dudes video because of all the whining. Stupid G1-fanboy cant get his head out the 80's.

12. SAF7

SAF7 LOVE this game!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What I hate the most about the guy is that he claims to be a true fan, but obviously doesn't know enough about Depth Charge to rant about him. I mean, not only did he get his faction wrong (as someone already mentioned), but he even got his beast mode wrong (manta rays are not sting rays- there's a difference).

Oh, and all the other stuff he said was a pile of slag too (sorry, but Beast Era comes first for me :) )

13. Jefrey8395

Jefrey8395 Mr.COG

PROTOMAN rulez.

14. Jefrey8395

Jefrey8395 Mr.COG

OH YEAH! :ev: 

15. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    ^This.

I'm not usually one to personally attack individuals, but this guy is an idiot. I love how he calls everyone else out, saying how much he hates Hollywood, that ROTF is just a money-grabber, yet he says he's going to watch it...and all the other movies this Summer. What a tool.

I just wish Protoman's response was a bit more thought out than just blasting insults back.

16. BigRC83

BigRC83 I'm singing in the rain

News Credits:
    "I wish a natural disaster would happen so I don't have to watch this movie."

-cumonass

So he will be forced to watch ROTF?

17. The Deceptichop

The Deceptichop Chop

Ebay:
    This is the deal with the ROTF Devastator toy. The fiqures don't merge because Hasbro wants to double their profits by selling the vehicles and Devastator separately. AND, to make it worse, i GUARANTEE within the year, Hasbro will finally offer the fiqures that transform into robots and DO merge into Devastator. Therefore the shareholders will get their TRIPLE profits!!!

And you know us collectors will buy all 3 versions ;)  $$$$$$$

18. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    wow he was.... unique but it seems he's pulled a few of his videos shame I enjoyed his views on why everything is wrong

19. Protoman

Protoman The Legendary One Veteran

News Credits:
    Shit, we still posting in this thread? It's all good now, I banged him mom, so we are even.

20. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    Hasbro did it mostly to be able to make him more stable, and more accurate to the movie. What most people don't understand, was that they were able to do it in G1, because the robot modes were blocks, and the legs were formed by taking MixMaster and Longhaul, standing them up, and slapping a foot onto the bottom. Boom! You have a leg! Here, it is much more complex. It isn't just a vehicle stood up, it's the vehicle SPLITTING IN HALF. Not to mention, there are tons of little details on every limb, and Mixmaster has a hollowed out cement canister to allow for the vortex gimmick. All of these factors make it extremely hard to make movie constructicons go from Vehicle, to robot, to Limb. Personally, I'm fine with buying seperate constructicons and devy, because I can display all of them at once, without having to buy the same toy twice. Not to mention, Devy would probably be EXTREMELY unstable if the seperate constructicons had bot modes.

:lolol 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.