Thirteen Origin

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Autoboticon, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Autoboticon

Autoboticon In like a Bot, out like a Con

would you guys ever want a dlc or a game on its own, containing the origin of the thirteen, including their creation, battle against unicron and the betrayal of megatronus prime (the fallen), where all of them are playable including the mini-con prime and
    beast prime? with each of them using their own unique weapons (star sabre, requim blaster and etc.)

2. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Hell yeah but only if it was done in a manner similar to RDR's Undead Nightmare. That expansion was a true example of what DLC should be.

3. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    I would want it yes, but I don't want it portrayed as fact. I want Transformers origin to be uncertain just like our own religions.

4. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime Eat 'em up, eat 'em up, eat 'em up.

News Credits:
    That... doesn't really work here. The canon has it's own religious/historical backing here that the origin game you just said you wanted shares. The Cybertronian race would have one, just one. There is no uncertainty to be had, it is a fact of the canon universe as it has already been accepted.

5. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

If you guys haven't or aren't reading the current IDW Comic "More Than Meets the Eye" you should be. The latest Annual dealt exactly with this and stated that there are actually several different theologies for the Transformers.