Third Party wishlist

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by kaijuguy19, Feb 25, 2012.

1. bigwhitey21

bigwhitey21 Well-Known Member

I'd like to see the Toyworld IDW style Optimus Prime along with some G1 seekers to go along with the Prime and Hegemon. The Classics seeker molds are kinda dated and very small.

2. Hybrid Style

Hybrid Style AKA: TheFallen

News Credits:
    MMC Reformatted

Overlord
    Scorponok
    Fortress Maximus
    Sky Lynx
    Abominus
    Seacons
    Galvatron

FansProject/Maketoys

New Bruticus
    Roadbuster
    Whirl
    Omnibots
    Original Characters
    Superion

3. ShadowDarknos

ShadowDarknos Well-Known Member

Oh and MMC Leo Prime in the Reformatted Line. Yes...yes I am a MMC whore I blame Cenokibble >.>

4. Che

Che Well-Known Member

Simple, cheap and very useful wish:
    A generous weapon kit where each weapon would have universal peg system, which means guns and knives with 5mm posts with smaller posts under them plus C type pegs (I really miss them, they were wonderful for storage...)

5. deaculpa

deaculpa Stand Alone Complex

News Credits:
    Mmc Bruticus
    MP Blaster, by FT

6. CVprowl

CVprowl Done

MP Dinobots.

7. OmegaSupreme235

OmegaSupreme235 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Please give me a sky lynx

8. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just had a thought about an add-on I'd buy if someone made it. Hasbro released large, non-combining versions of Onslaught and Silverbolt in the Universe line. This always bothered me... what happened to their teams? How about small Targetroid/Targetmaster/Shootermasters/whatever versions of the four team members, that combine into double guns that can mount on their team leaders in either mode.

So for Onslaught, we'd have targetmasters of Swindle, Brawl, Blast Off and Vortex. All four would turn from robots to guns or simple vehicles. They would also stack into double weapons in gun modes, becoming two massive rifles for Onslaught, that he can hold or mount on his vehicle mode.

For Silverbolt, four combining jet guns, based on Slingshot, Air Raid, Skydive and Fireflight. They could become a massive over-the shoulder cannon or something, or clip under the wings in jet mode.

9. Vexwing

Vexwing You are being deceived.

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    Here's my 3P wishlist:

MMC:

Given MMC's aesthetic for the Remormatted line here's a few ideas I'd love to see them tackle:

Doubledealer- Very unlikely to ever be done by Hasbro given how unorthodox he is, he doesn't even fit into the standard good/bad two party marketing model they like to adhere to. Following the release of Hexatron he would be another great standalone character for them to handle. A Doubleclouder deco could be produced if one were so inclined.

Thunderwing- The Hasbro deluxe simply does not cut it and I think this would be another release that would work wonderfully as a follow up to the Hexatron precedent. I'd like to see this Stormbringer inspired but not a strict adherence to it; the sharp-edged, tech detailed MMC aesthetic would look great on this IMO. Obviously a Black Shadow re-tool could follow.

MMC Combiners:

Given how they've knocked Feral Rex out of the park I think we'd all like to see them continue, but given their design direction for Reformatted there's really only a few options well suited to their sensibilities.

Piranacon- My top next choice, given the unified team colors and robotic beast modes it just seems like a perfect follow-up to Feral Rex. This also allows for a God Neptune re-deco.

Monstructor- I'd be perfectly happy with this sans pretender shells. Again, this is well suited to MMC's strengths and it also opens the door for a Dinoking re-deco.

Abominus- Follows Monstructor simply due to personal preference.

Computron- Obviously it's confirmed they'll have "competition" on this one, but it's certainly something that would fit thematically within their line.

Fans Toys:

Quake Wave was a surprise hit of the year (so far) for me. It has effectively proved in my mind that HasTak is no longer the only game in town for MP releases. I would certainly like to see more from them despite being more of a classics collector.

The Dinobots- Making the other four in scale (and in style) with Grimlock is what I would like to see them do most. It was teased that they may already be working on them, I certainly hope it's true. Outside of HasTak doing this themselves, there is no company I trust more to make an MP styled toy than FT.

Galvatron- Sure, this seems like an inevitability from HasTak, and I would hate to see another MP Soundwave situation befall them, but MP Galvatron seriously needs to happen.

Cyclonus- Way less likely than Galvatron, but every bit as deserving of an MP in my book.

Scourge- Big surprise this would be next, right? Another character that's a necessity to have with Galvatron. While Galvatron will more than likely be made my HasTak eventually his lieutenants seem unlikely, perfect game for FT.

Mech Ideas:

I know they're related to MMC but they're at least semi-autonomous so I'm listing them separate. I'm extremely excited to see the Demolition Crue line continue with more Wreckers, here's who I'd like to see.

Rack 'n' Ruin- Continuing in the style of two bots sharing tooling, this seems like the next perfect pair. I'd like to see them have their (never seen) Cybertronian jet modes from G1 and the ability to be both separate and combined at the shoulder.

Whirl- MTMTE style, need I say more? Okay, I probably do - he needs to be big and lanky, slightly taller than the upcoming Generations Springer. While we don't know his exact height yet, we do know the height of the box he comes in, that should be a good height to aim for. Obviously this will be a larger toy, necessitating an increase from their crazy-low $35 price point. An original Ovelon Gazette re-deco could follow.

Impactor- Because, well, who the hell knows what Igear is doing anymore. I've given up hope on Presser or their Sharkticon ever seeing release. An alternate head and hand would allow for an excellent Gutcruncher from this same mold.

Roadbuster- Yes, FP may be working on this, so maybe not the wisest choice, but I still think MI would do a great job on it. A Mugen Calibur redeco could also be produced.

That's my wish list for now, FP, MMC, PE, MT and all the others can do as they do, but these companies have shot to the top for me.

10. motorthing

motorthing Too old for this $hit

News Credits:
    Mine's pretty a fairly small list as a lot of what i want is actually being done but an MP Jazz and and add-on kit of a better head and a rocket pack (that could fill in that behind the windshield hollow) for MP Sideswipe would surely make my year pretty damn complete

11. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    A Voyager sized Prime Arachnid with a better robot and alt mode.

Forge of Solus Prime for both RID and BH Voyager Magnus

Classics styled movie Blackout in either Ultimate or Leader Class

An updated Deluxe Airazor done by MMC

WFC Slipstream from Fansproject.

Animated Red Alert from Mech Ideas

MTMTE Tarn done Voyager sized.

12. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Known Member?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    A bit random, but how about sturdier replacement rotors for the MMC HoS Seekers? I know MMC provides replacements for broken rotors and that's cool, but it'd be nice to have a different type you can replace the originals with that aren't so fragile to begin with.

13. Orion Type61

Orion Type61 The Lone Gundam

I'd like a new head (with a faceplate) for BH Voyager prime. And a new combiner head for Uranos.

14. Zavien

Zavien Veteran

News Credits:
    Probably said a million times but I would love some Dinobots.

15. gobombersgo

gobombersgo Well-Known Member

everything G1 that hasn't been made yet.

16. seali_me

seali_me RIP January 2018

Alternators? Maybe Binaltech?

17. darkunor

darkunor Banned

A crazy Devy upgrade for both computron and abominus would be most welcome!

If fanstoys, and I say only fans toys because other third parties tend to put too much of their own spin on G1 aesthetic which isn't what I'm interested in. I'm only interested in figures that look exactly like what I saw on my TV screen (Masterpieces) in the eighites and not figures that sort of resemble them (other third parties minus fanstoys)!

Now that's out of the way, these are the figure I'd like from fanstoys in MP style and in the new current scale:

Computron
    Skyfire
    Brainstorm
    Dinobots
    Apeface
    Wingspan and Pounce

I was tempted to add Galvatron, cyclonus and Scourge but I know TT will definately do them so I'm not worried in the slightest. In a nutshell, I'd like fanstoys to tackle more obscure characters that I like and will be less than likely made in MP form!

18. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Be nice if someone made a "fix" kit for Classic Rodimus. Replacement engine block with a 5mm hole, 5mm hole fists, and a set of guns that look like the G1 toy guns, only 5mm handles. The guns could combine and store where the Classic gun stores or can mount to the engine hole.

19. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 GATTAI Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    TFC Combaticons are all I need

20. Max Rawhide

Max Rawhide Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' ... uh, never mind

I'd like to see the G1 micromasters get some love.

Fansproject already took a first step with Warcry and Flameblast. They're scoutclass, a size at which they fit with MP's.

Just like the originals they could be gangmolded per two saving in mold costs.

I don't want all of them, but at least the teams in the comics should be doable.