Third Party Slipstream ideas.

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by kaijuguy19, Feb 29, 2012.

1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Slipstream is one of the characters that are very popular but hasn't recieved a figure of her own from the Animated,WFC and the CHUG line. And since Hasbro may not be at all keeen at making one ever then a third party toy seems to be the logical route.Supposing if they did make on ewhat would you like her to be and have? I'd go for something similse to her WFC but has other aspects with new desgins thrown in like what Perfect Effect is doing for thier CHUG Arcee stand in Motobot.

If you like a third party Slpstream to be made what are your ideas?

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Third Parties won't make it. Too many Devastators and upgrades for Devastators to be made.

I'd love to see all the Animated characters who were stiffed in the toy department to get the Third Party treatement, specifically Slipstream, Hot Shot, Strika, etc. But nobody seems abitious enough. Botcon proved how much we'll pay for redecoes. 3rd parties, y u no make stuff I want?

3. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    How do we know that? We didn't think Lugnus was going to get a CHUG treatment until last year and with Lockdown not getting a figure in the ROTF line until we saw pictures. There's still hope for Slipstream to get a figure somehow.

I think at this point a third party Slipstream is the best rotue to go for now I mean people will evtentully get tired of all of the Devestator and any other combiner upgrade/Third party toys.

4. Girl Pants

Girl Pants aka brickonator

News Credits:
    I'm hoping if we ever get a new "classics" seeker, that they plan in an alternate robot mode or way to rearrange kibble so that we can get a feminine body out of it to make a "G1-style" Slipstream. I guess they could try the same thing if they make a WfC/FoC Seeker body too, as she was a playable body type in that game too.

Other than that, I'd love an Animated one, but it would have to be a different body than regular Animated Starscream.

5. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    I seriously LOL'd at this!!! :lol 

6. Cecilia

Cecilia Transforming

U believe a small retooling on Seeker mold would be a hasbro regular choice, but then again we got lugnut and Scourge as nice new plane molds. There is also Thunderwing/Sky shadow, this is a mold which on its own right could make an easy retool for a fembot.

For third parties... we are getting Minerva XD And more than one Arcee, so I believe third parties might step in against hasbro police to avoid fembots.

How I would like? An alt mode fairly similar to thunderwing/sky shadow, but better resolved with no damn arms hanfing around and more fun transformation :3

7. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd be happy with a CHMS Slipstream from the classics mold if the colors were right.

8. Girl Pants

Girl Pants aka brickonator

News Credits:
    Are you talking about the Gutto Kuru figure? That's official lisenced product. Unless I missed something?

9. Cecilia

Cecilia Transforming

Is it? didnĀ“t know CM corporation before so I assumed they were third parties, ignore my argument about her if that is the case :) 

10. mentok27

mentok27 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd be down for some more CHMS KO schemes.... Namely
    Slipstream, guyhawk, hellbat, falcon and aerialbots.

11. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Animated Slipstream is the only Slipstream I'd want.

12. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    Yes, someone should make one. That's my idea.

;) 

13. Rahvin

Rahvin Well-Known Member

I really, REALLY liked the WFC model for Slipstream. I also really liked that she wasn't just a reskin of the Seekers. Slipstream should be different, not another clone of Starscream or the Coneheads. Give me something like the WFC model, unique and awesome and robo-feminine and deadly, and I'll drop cash the moment the preorders are up.

14. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    I've said it before, I'll say it again: Give me a tan & purple Seeker, and I'll call it Blitzwing until a better (and triple-changer) one comes out.

15. Sharpfinger

Sharpfinger Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I want an Animated Slipstream.

New/HeavyRetooled mold, of course. If Hasbro or 3rd party release it, I am in :)  But it needs to be an *Animated* Slipstream. Not some crappy Classics style figure. C'mon Hasbro! Release the other "Generations" in Generations line! C'mon 3rd party! Give to us some Animated!

16. Maverick Hunter Christian

Maverick Hunter Christian Choke on that, causality!

News Credits:
    The worst thing is, they were going to! 'Til they got all, "Seeker mold? Pfft. Whatever man, we're done with that. We're gonna make shitty expensive knockoffs exclusive to one store from now on."

I remember they had planned Slipstream and MTMTE Air Warriors; specifically turquoise and a pine green one. But, well. Here we are. :( 

A reasonable approximation of WFC Slipstream. That's all I want.