third party prime figures

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by ChevellePrime, May 30, 2012.

1. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard @DiabraveSid

News Credits:
    I'd be all for this...but only after Prime is finished, off the air and Hasbro has declared the toy line is dead.
    I love third party stuff, but I also support Hasbrom and I think it's one thing to get a third party figure that Hasbro will never make (G1 combiners) or fucked up pretty badly (CHUG Galvy, Ratchet), but going toe to toe against an existing toy line with full media backing? Nah, I couldn't support that.
    Just my two cents.

2. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    I dunno - if someone came along and gave Airachnid 8 legs? That might be cool. Like, more add-ons - ala those Optimus guns we keep seeing. I could see stuff like that being cool. Give Arcee two little guns, instead of her gigantic rifle thing. Or maybe pull an Igear and make the HQ.

But not full bots. The reason I like third party stuff is because it "fixes" things or "fills a gap". So far the robots are fine, but they could use fine tuning here and there... like Airachnid having what looks to me to only be 3 legs.

3. ChevellePrime

ChevellePrime NAIL

I doo agree that animated would be a better investment because of the abrupt ending of toyline. There were characters that should be produced

4. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This. Third Party stuff should be dedicated to the things that were passed on or not made at all as a way to satisfy fans and not directly compete with Hasbro. We're on our forth wave of a toyline that is supposed to last for the next few years going by what Hasbro have been saying. Wait until it is done and over with before third parties start getting thrown into the mix. Add on kits for accurate weapons and heads are already happening though, so expect more of that stuff. We have no idea who (besides bumblebee...) is going to get another go at a mold and we're not even a whole full year of the toyline.

Though I think its funny the KO guys haven't jumped on FE stuff yet.