Third Motorcycle In Human Alliance Skids Set?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Razerwire, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm sure this was mentioned somewhere but I wanted to confirm if anyone knows any information about it.

I was looking at the Human Alliance Skids pics from the Arker and noticed in particular the Arcee was a remold of Chromia. I then referenced that with the design art for the third bike and noticed that while they share similar lower body features, the left arm doesn't with the toy having Chromia's gun and the design art having a wheeled hand. Also the toy has the second wheel over the head much like Chromia.

But it made me wonder if the third bike will, in fact, be the one that's included in the HA Skids set or perhaps it will get an individual release as a deluxe.

Since the movie dropped the combined mode and Chromia didn't come with anything in the instructions mentioning a combined mode, I'm thinking that the HA Skids set is the only way to get the third bike. Unless of course they release the third bike as a deluxe with updated instructions. But I find that more unlikely because fans not in the know will completely miss out if they don't buy the third bike.

Thoughts?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2009
  2. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm sure we will see a Deluxe release. The bike that comes with HA Skids looks too small. It is meant for a tiny figure to ride.

3. Ratchet2007

Ratchet2007 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I highly doubt hasbro would release the last bike with Skids

And Chromia wouldn't come with combiner instructions, it's always the last piece which comes with instructions

Take Leader Prime & Jetfire

Prime never had combiner instructions
    Jetfire did

4. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    You know, now that you mention it, it does look like a Legends class Arcee using the Chromia remold.

Oh well. Theory is out the door.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2009