thinking of selling off rest of my collection

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by BairdimusPrime, Mar 25, 2010.

1. BairdimusPrime

BairdimusPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    thinking of selling off the rest of my collection... dont know how to do it to the maximum value. ive got every prime and megatron since g-1 complete universe classics line, and every g-1 nod from the 25 years... alot of tfs... how would i go about getting the most out of it since im doing this to start a down payment on a house fund ala 40 yr old virgin lol

2. Rockstar_Prime

Rockstar_Prime Decepticon Juggernaut TFW2005 Supporter

Wow...collection sounds impressive....selling it all at once may be a struggle...you might want to consider doing little by little...I'd start by posting some pics of your collections just to give us a better idea of what your selling... I'd would definitely check it out !

3. FatMick Prime

FatMick Prime Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!

News Credits:
    Yeah, what rockstar said - post some pics, whip up some interest. Sounds like an impressive collection. I'd definately check it out.

4. BairdimusPrime

BairdimusPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    pics will go up when my kids take a nap.
    i was joining the military but i got screwed over and now will not be shipping to basic so now i need some money to move foward

5. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Research Research Research. Look at Ebay, Junkion, etc to get a good idea of what price things are actually selling for. Then take pictures of everything you plan to sell and create your sales thread.