Thinking of piecing G1 Piranacon together......What should I do?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LifePincher, Dec 11, 2007.

  1. LifePincher

    LifePincher BBTS is the SOURCE!

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2004
    Posts:
    1,506
    Trophy Points:
    161
    Likes:
    +0
    I don't know what would be the best/cheapest route to obtain a 100% complete/nice shape Piranacon.

    What I currently have are only these 2 which are in pretty decent shape w/very minimal sticker wear..... Snaptrap w/chest shield and big gun. I also have Nautilus w/no accessories.

    1--- Sell my current seacons and put that money towards Buying Piranacon outright?
    2--- Piece it together by starting with what I have?
     
  2. wheeljaxx

    wheeljaxx Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2002
    Posts:
    3,355
    Trophy Points:
    186
    Likes:
    +0
    i was in this boat before last botcon, i had 4 out of 6, but missing all the accs, and teh two i was missing were the 2 most expensive, so at botcon, i got a 95% complete one from Megamus, and sold the ones i already had once i got back. i'm still trying to find a left claw for wasshisname, but don't really care about the weapon stands.

    but i tell you what, it was FUN trying to track down what i had, i just took the easy way out cuz it was a huge deal.... i've never seen one go so low on e-bay.....
     
  3. Wyvern

    Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2003
    Posts:
    8,364
    News Credits:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    226
    Likes:
    +1
    Hmmm...depends on how bad you want it. You can take your time with it and look for deals and stuff. Sometimes its fun tracking down all those parts. But if you want the figure right here right ow then just sell what you have and buy a complete one. I would do what wheeljaxx did...ie. buying a 95% complete one. After you get the figure in your hands then decide if you want to go further and go for the remaining 5%.
     

Share This Page