Thinking of getting a "attending" package to Botcon...

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by ExtremeGz, May 20, 2010.

1. ExtremeGz

ExtremeGz Autobot/Decepticon Spy

Ebay:
    but being military.....and of seeing the possibility of going "underwater" around the time of Botcon, might anyone have any advice on how I can get my attending figures, one set of extra figures and my box set picked up and sent to me from Botcon. Is this even allowed? I know that it is giving alot of trust in doing this....any thoughts?

Bryan

2. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    The Transformers Collectors' Convention - BotCon 2010!

According to their current policies, no. Your attending package will just be refunded to you minus the fee if you end up being a no-show. And only you can pick up your own package via photo ID so no one can pick it up for you either.

Sounds like your best bet is either get the Iacon package or see if someone going to the con will buy you an extra Primus set plus the other goodies.

3. mykticon

mykticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yea, your best bet would be to find someone who isn't interested in the toys but wants to go. I would have gladly helped you, but my wife's Primus was already paid for by another member who can't make it. Wish you all the best though!