Thinking about making my own TF site

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by G1_Astrotrain, Mar 7, 2008.

1. G1_Astrotrain

G1_Astrotrain Triple Changer

I've been kicking around a few ideas lately for my own TF collection website. People could create accounts and post galleries of their collections. I also thought of a tag system. For example if you would have a megatron tag and click it it would show all the people's galleries that feature him.

I know people can post their collections on here and other place, so I was wondering if it's pointless idea.

2. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    Sounds like you answered your own question. But if it's something that you think you can make big then I say go for it.

3. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

IF you could have something different, that everyone would want in a TF site that others don't I'd check it out. Maybe you should have a thread asking exactly what people want out of a TF site, and see how possible it would be to improve upon the ideas and basis' of others.

4. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    well I think you should post all your ideas and if any are good the TFW crew can steal them! lol......only kidding,