Think we'll ever get TF animated Robot Heroes?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Sideswipe80, May 16, 2008.

1. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love the movie and G1 ones along with Marvel Super Hero squad (will not touch the BW ones). And I just saw a pic of Snake Eyes and Timber for the GI Joe Movie next year. But man I love these little guys and would love a line based on the Animated universe. Think we'll get them?

2. benzo

benzo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hasbro said they have no plans for Animated Robot Heros but you never know. I myself would love to see them!

3. 138 Scourge

138 Scourge WE R 138

Hmm. No plans for 'em, you say? I would have thought that they were inevitable.

Ah, well. Either way, yeah, I'd love to see 'em, too.

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    It might happen, it might not. If we do get them, I can see myself getting at least Grimlock, Earth-mode Megatron, Shockwave, and Lugnut. They could also do Robot Hereo versions of their alt-modes. Especially Bulkhead, as they could easily make the front of his alt-mode look like a smiling face.

5. General Tekno

General Tekno Lugnut Supremor & Arkivist

News Credits:
    I hope we get Human Heroes for Animated - or at least humans packed with robots.

Bumblebee with Sari, Angry Archer with Prime, Fanzone with Prowl, Masterson with Bulkhead, and a giant Megatron head with Sumdac.

And don't forget Prof. Princess, Nanosec, Porter C. Powell, Tutorbot, or any of the Decepticons.

6. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    I think there's a good chance we'll see TFA characters in the RH line. Seems inevitable since the characters already look like kid versions of TFs anyway.

I've still got high hopes for TF RH vehicles and playsets like Hasbro's released for the Star Wars Galactic Heroes line. That was another cool thing I liked about the much-derided (and also much-beloved) Action Masters line--the vehicle sets. But I still wanted HQ-style playsets and vehicles like The Ark, large-scale Astrotrain in shuttle mode, large-scale Omega Supreme rocket, or the BW Axalon and Nemesis. You've got to admit those would be so freaking cool. Gobots had that AT-AT knockoff HQ/vehicle (that had a freaking robot cafeteria inside), but TFs never got anything like that.

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Hasbro mentioned that they're going to look into doing them but no plans. Personally, I think Animated would be GREAT for the RH line.

8. dark69

dark69 BlackArachnia Terrorize!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i would love that line up