Think I'm about to find out why you always read the fine print...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NGW, Feb 28, 2012.

1. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    So I recently did some purchases online using PayPal's new Bill Me Later feature, saw it mentioned you have 6 months to make the payment and decided that worked perfectly with my current situation, I could pay off one of my purchases a month or so and be done with the matter.

But as I was looking over it again, I realized that was only under certain conditions, not every purchase made would fall under that.

Now these weren't big purchases, I think the biggest was around 40 something.

But I'm in a bit of a bad spot financially, and with the current hours and pay I've been receiving (my last check for 2 weeks was only $79 and I'm averaging 9-13 hours a week on just above minimum wage) once these bills hit (they come 10-14 days after the purchase was shipped) and stack up on eachother, there's just no way I can do it, and I cannot afford the interest on them or late fees if I miss them.

I just have no idea what I'm gonna do. I emailed them about it, but I really doubt that's gonna help matters. I'm seriously stressing out over this, feel sick.