Think CN is taking advantage of the ep leaks?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Malunis_T, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Malunis_T

Malunis_T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is how I see the situation of leaks:

*"Where Is Thy Sting" leaks*
    Leaker: TOTAL OWNAGE.
    CN: Alright, that was fun. Now stop.
    *"Five Servos Of Doom" leaks*
    Leaker: LOL FAIL
    CN: Okay, that's it. We're making our own leaks!
    *CN posts episode previews for "Predacons Rising" and "Human Error (part 1)"*
    Leaker: :(  ... <3

So, yeah. I kind of figure maybe CN is doing these episodes episode previews in response to the leaks. Could be a crackball theory, but it just seems like a bit of a coincidence, y'know? If I were in the same situation, I'd probably try giving a little sample to tie the fans over instead of 'forcing' them to take the whole thing. It's like putting a cake in front of you and tying you to a chair, then deciding to just feed you a single piece to make up for it.

Oookay... That last bit comes off as a bit harsh... But you get the point. What do you think? Is CN trying to be clever or is this just a coincidence? The latter may be true since they've probably done this for other shows, but I still stand by the fact that it seems too coincidental. Discuss!

2. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would not say their taking advantage of the leaks their doing damage control if anything

if they really wanted to take advantage of the leaks they could just leak the whole thing and pack it full of adverts