Think any will return?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by RisingPhoenix86, Dec 23, 2010.

1. RisingPhoenix86

RisingPhoenix86 One of Soundwaves minions

News Credits:
    So does anyone think any of the contructicons will return since I dont remember all of them being dead at the end of Rotf? Or are they gonna pull a mia like half of the characters in the movies? If you would like some to return, which ones would you see fit for dotm?

2. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    Mate I already made a thread that title does anybody want devastator back

Mate I pretty sure devastator dead he got owned by a freaking railgun Im pretty sure the wrecking balls are still moving

Still I love if the contructicons return in DOTM , but I want to see overload hes look sooooooooooooo freaking cool shame they didn't use him hope to see him in DOTM

[​IMG]

3. RisingPhoenix86

News Credits:
    I always wanted them to use him in the movie. He looks so bad-ass

4. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    one of the ROTF Comcis Confirmade that the Constructicosn are Just Drones, which means there are altos of Rmapges, hightowers, long hauls etc etc, so there could be an chacne but i doubt it

5. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

The ones we saw in Egypt were either taken out by the air strike or part of Devastator when he was hit by the rail gun. Given how Decepticons are killed left and right in the films it seems unlikely any of the ones in Egypt would still be functional.

I guess they could bring in some new ones but what is the point if they are just going to be drones who don't say anything.

6. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    I want them back, at least just Scrapper so he can use his mace to crack some autobot faces.
    Anyway, the idea behind the Constructicons being drones is a bit silly.

7. Rampage01

Rampage01 knockoff of a knockoff

Being a drone might not mean the same thing in the movie continuity as it does in others. Wheelie called himself a salvage drone and he was definitely an individual with his own personality, rather than a mindless, remote-controled fighter like the Vehicons.

8. One

One Well-Known Member

I don't think any of them will return in the 3rd movie.

9. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    I really wouldn't enjoy the notion of classifying the constructicons as drones in the movie-verse. Personally it would be a waste of CGI work.

The movie-verse decepticons all have their own personalities, it's just that we can't get screen time/dialouge for every robot we see, unfortunately.

10. RisingPhoenix86

News Credits:
    Remember the person who said on the dotm set something about a drill bot or something while back. Rampage looked like a giant drill. I know hes dead but who knows with How the movies go. He might be back? Long shot but i dought it but just a thought.

11. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

i want see monstercons in tf3

12. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Really didn't pick up much personality from the robots in the film who didn't have any lines and only got maybe a minute or two of screen time. Hasbro put some personality behind them for the toys and the comic books gave bots something to say at last, but the movies didn't seem to inject personality.

Perhaps it's like the Star Wars thing where people read all this stuff into a character that the film didn't give us information about. Kind of like the Bounty Hunter pan across from the Empire Strikes Back.

13. buickanddeere

buickanddeere Well-Known Member

Creature in that image would sink to it's belly with such sharp little feet and so much mass.