Things that can happen in TF5 and 6

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by primal789, Jun 27, 2014.

1. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    -Joshua can create the Protectobots and Combaticons to help the Autobots defend this planet but the Combaticons join Galvatron's army
    -More Decepticons arriving to Earth(Skyquake,Dreadwing,more)
    -Galvatron creates the Stunticons to match the Autobots speedsters
    -Bludgeon fighting Galvatron for leadership
    -Skywarp and Thundercracker(they resemble Starscream) are wounded and Galvatron refformates them into Cyclonus and Scourge and some Vehicons into the Sweeps
    -Introduce Dark/Toxic/Red/Super Energon
    -Bumblebee to be in charge till Ultra Magnus and his crew comes (Kup,Moonracer,Blurr,Hot Shot)
    -The Star Seekers come to Earth to destroy Cybertronians for what their war has done to their planet
    -Their creators(Quintessons) taking the seed from OP and letting him go to Earth so they can destroy all TFs
    -Introduce Rodimus(not a Prime) and his crew: Prowl,Cliffjumper,Sunstreaker,Trailcutter,Smokescreen
    -More Dinobots discovere in the ship(Slash,Snarl,Slog)
    -Drift is now orange with black and has ninja stars
    -Predacons are also members of the Knights Of Cybertron and fight the Dinobots
    -Introduce Terrorcons as Galvatron's cannon fodders
    -Crosshairs is now mostly black and little bit green
    -Bee looks like Night Shadow Bee from Prime
    -Galvatron takes Prime's appearance(temporarily as Nemesis Prime) and creates the Dark Spark from Dark Energon
    -The creators need OP to defeat Unicron
    -The Liege Maximo as an early disciple of The Fallen
    -OP has faith in humans again(This is what I want the most from all that I've said)
    -OP and Bee defeat Galvatron/other villainds together and OP uses the Matrix Of Leadership and his own Spark to destoy Unicron
    -The spirit of OP enters the Matrix,the Matrix comes to Earth to pick Bee as the new leader because he is the most worthy(If he was in Prime,he is in this one because I find them mostly the same-not counting the voice)
    -Technobots-highly advanced Autobot team

2. MelficeCyrum

MelficeCyrum Well-Known Member

- Give us closure on NEST and Sam. I will seriously not let this drop until they do it.

3. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    NEST is no more,Sam has no reason in the story now

4. DarkEnergon22

DarkEnergon22 Well-Known Member

Quintessons

5. TUROK1134

TUROK1134 Well-Known Member

It would have been cool if they at least mentioned him offhand.

Have a quick scene where Optimus says he once had faith in humans, one in particular, that risked his life many times over for him, then have Bee say something like "I miss that little guy."

Something like that would have been cool.

I dunno, I actually liked Sam. Would have liked at least some acknowledgement.

6. MelficeCyrum

MelficeCyrum Well-Known Member

Same. NEST getting a one-off reference isn't goo enough when you spent three movies establishing the characters. Give them a better send-off than that.

7. Armada13

Armada13 Spaceship!

I can see Galvatron and the Quintesssons in TF5, with Unicron in TF6, for a big (literally) finale.

8. Cynik

Cynik Member

Exactly, they helped and worked with the autobots on numerous occassions, OP even said in the 3rd movie that Sam will always be his friends, even if Sam somehow betrays the autobots, atleast make reference a bit. It would be nice if
    like Bee developed this kind of anti-trust against humans if Sam betrayed or ditched them, I mean they did have a huge bond.

9. Armada13

Armada13 Spaceship!

My only thought is Bee left Sam in order to keep him safe from Cemetery Wind, seeing how ruthless their agents were.

10. Sonicguy001

Sonicguy001 Member

5: Optimus meets the creators
    The Creators Tells him the truth about Primus and Unicron
    Introduces Concept of Unicron
    Reveals Cybertron to be Primus's rotting husk of a body
    Ends movie with shot of Unicron's planet mode with the horns in the shadows

6: Optimus Returns to Earth
    Warns everyone about Unicron
    Unicron arrives but cannot attack Earth
    Primus Transforms
    Optimus and Galvatron fight their ultimate fight as Unicron and Primus fight up in space
    Optimus Defeats Galvatron and gains a Jetpack
    Gives Matrix to Primus to create the Star Saber
    Unicron Destroyed by Star Saber Wielding Optimus Prime
    Autobots granted government pardon, apology and allowed to remain on earth

Epilogue 100 years later:
    Optimus (last of the old generation and of the Autobots) watches the new generations of transformers interact with humans

Erects his own name on an Autobot wall of honour

Deactivates on a beach

News report, reporting this, and saying that he was one of the greatest Autobots who ever lived.

End Movie Franchise

Insert ideas for new reboot

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  11. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Transformers 5:
    -The Elite Guard (Ultra Magnus,Kup,Warpath,Jetstorm,Landshark, & Rodimus),Protectobots (Hot Spot,Heatwave,Groove,Blades,First Aid, & Streetsmarts), & Prowl joins the Autobots at Earth.
    -Galvatron meets Overlord,Lugnut, & Onslaught about the secret history of The Creators.
    -Optimus travels to Animatron to found his old mentor,Alpha Trion (Voiced by Morgan Freeman) about their mysterious Creators.
    -After Lockdown's fail,The Quintissions hired Razorclaw,Divebomb,Tigatron,Sky-Byte,& Kickback to hunt down Prime.
    -Galvatron created Cyclonus and Scourge out the parts of Starscream and Soundwave.
    -Unknown to both Quintissions,Autobots,Predacons, & Decepticons The Ancient Evil had being awaken know as UNICRON.

Transformers 6:
    -Optimus and Alpha Trion united All the Leaders of The Planets (Velectron-Overide,Junkion-Wreck-Gar,Gigantion-Fortress Maximus,Combatron-Brawn) to stand against Unicron and he's Minions (Thunderwing,Tarantulas,Blitzwing,ect)
    -Their So discovered about only the one way to defeat Unicron is a Legendary Warrior that is Cybertron's Last Line of Defects,Omega Supreme.