Things I Now Realize After Seeing ROTF *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Autobot_Wall-E, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Yeah I FINALLY got to go see ROTF and I noticed some things that I don't remember people talking about entirely. Sorry if they had already been thought of/talked about.

Well the whole Arcee being one mind thing is kind of ify to me now. They say Arcee because Arcee is the leader of the little squad (I believe one of her bios says that). Every time they are talking specifically to the pink one... Arcee. That is why when the purple one went down the others were fine and even the pink went down. Maybe I am missing something or don't know enough but I am sure that they are separate characters.

Wheelie, Skids, and Mudflap just kind of disappeared at the end of the movie. Last we saw of the Twins, they were fighting Devy who left that area. Leo and Simmons ended up in different spots, but the Twins were kind of just not there after that. I don't get that. Also after that one part in the car at the border we never see Wheelie again. What the heck?

The part where they say that 5 bogeys were spotted diving fast and then say 6 when the Volvo got killed makes sense. The writers wanted it to sound epic so they were like "5 go down OH NO! AHHHH!!! Now there are 6 of them! What the heck!?" They might have forgot about killing off "Zee leetill vun" when coming up with how to make that scene sound more dramatic.

I don't think that the Doctor ever died... he just kind of got smacked off of Sam pretty hard. He will definitely be needed to fix Megatron's face :lol . Oh and how did Starscream get his arm back on? I actually shed a tear when Megatron impaled Prime and he fell down and faded out. I missed the "Fate rarely comes at the moment of our choosing" speech before fading out :( 

The Constructions may just have "classes" like in the video where there are the Mixmaster class, Long Haul class, Scrapper class, etc. We saw the ones that form Devastator then we see Long Haul, Scrapper and maybe one other stalking Sam and Mikaela with Starscream. Mixmaster was also seen later being killed by Jetfire (I laughed. One of the greatest character-arriving-at-a-fight scenes ever :lol ) after Devastator was destroyed. And then the whole Rampage & the 'rents after Devy had been formed. This one may have been brought up though.

Back at the Arcee squad, when they got shot, it seemed like a "Oh NO we are under fire again" type thing not that they got killed. They were hit pretty hard, but when they hit the ground I heard a hearty "OOF" when the pink one hit the ground telling me that she was hurt but not destroyed.

Also this isn't an actual observation OF the movie, but when I was walking out of the theater (I missed the after credits scene was it the same as in the book?) I heard a little girl (maybe 4-7 years old idk) say to her father "Daddy that was scary". I thought "Well oook?" but maybe it was a little much for a kid that young (although we are talking about something based off of toys, cartoons, and comic books).

So yeah that's it for what I have to say sorry if these things have been settled on already, just may have missed them.

2. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Most of these are mysteries to some, but a lot of them have been explained. A quick skimming over the forums might answer them. I don't think the Arcee sisters have a "unified mind". It wasn't mentioned in the movie, they were all "seperate" to me. I think the unified mind thing might've been a fan fabrication that REALLY caught on.

The thing about the "5-1=4. 4+1=6. WTF?" thing, well, it looked like Scrapper was thoroughly killed, but they could've used his parts to revive Megatron AND another dead 'Con that was already down there (Bonecrusher maybe?), so it would be "5-1=4, 4+2=6", so it'd be proper math. IDK, but I've never seen this theory before.

3. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Oh and I do not remember Long Haul stepping on Jazz.

@ Kaymac: That was not Scrapper. Scrapper was that bot that swung his hand like a mace and crushed those stairs Sam and Mikaela were up.

Maybe that was the long lost Hook? (Idk that is what Hightower should have been named)

4. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

could the 6th bogey be blackout/grindor?

ps is it pronounced grindOR or grindUR?

5. ComicCeltic

ComicCeltic Seeker

Did anyone else notice that the one of the lines in the movie referred to Arcee as Twins?

6. cnic

cnic Decepticon

Hey Wall-E. Glad you finally got to see it. I just wanted to let you know that not all 4-7 year olds thought it was scary. I have a 11, 9 and 5 year old and when it was over my 5 year old told me "Daddy, that movie was awesome. Can we see it again?" All I could do was smile. I think the little kid being scared was because her dad didn't teach her properly about the Transformers! And also, all they wanted were kids meals from Burger King so they could get the Transformers toys! lol

7. Vincymon

Vincymon Well-Known Member

Of course the movie is inappropriate for the 4 year old... there is so much sex references and cussing it amazes me that this was still rated pg - 13.

I'm over 18, so it makes no difference to me... but this movie was way more adult than the first one. The twins' constant banter was hilarious.. but i wouldn't want any 9 y/o cousin of mine repeating it.

8. pontiac6269

pontiac6269 Member

They refered to them as the Arcee twins when they where going after Demolisher. Starscream stuck his arm back on when him and Megatron landed on the top of the building after killing Optimus Prime. "Fate rarely comes at the moment of our choosing" was said when Optimus was talking to Sam at the cemetary.

9. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    it never happened

They never designed a robot mdole for hightower aslo the decepticon had scrapper arms so i guess is a Decepeicon that looked liek scrapper since the contructicosn have clones

yes they separate roberto orci confriamde that the yare invidiuals (sry cant spell)

10. eagc7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    they were calling to Arcee and SKIDS AND MUDFLAPS

11. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

I left before the Megtron's bit during the end credits. The movie lost me during the dogs humping on camera

12. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

I got a theory. Even though you see Scrapper's leg get ripped off, along with his arm, maybe Scrapper lived, and Long Haul carried him up with him?

Or they revived Blackout as Grindor. But who knows? :) 

13. knyghtmare2021

knyghtmare2021 The Goddamn Knyghtmare

News Credits:
    I heard this twice now. Lennox shouts "Arcee, Twins!" At least thats how I took it

14. eagc7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    well he was calling for arcee and THE TWINS SKDIS AND MUDFLAPS, i saw the latin spanish dub and they say Gemelos (male meaning of twins) and not gemelas (female meaning of twisn) so it confirms that they were calling for arcee, skdis and mduflaps

15. RHansen

RHansen Sir. Ranbotnic Veteran

News Credits:
    god how hard is the 6 coming up thing to figure out

5 go down to revive megs

ravage releases the doctor, showing another small energy signature.

5+ 1 = 6

little one dies.

6-1 = 5

megs revived.

5+1 = 6

16. BDbots72

BDbots72 Well-Known Member

-Go down= 5
    -ravage
    -scrapper
    -long haul
    -rampage