Thielmj- A month of custom reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by thielmj, Aug 1, 2011.

1. thielmj

thielmj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hello Folks
    Its August first which means its time for the first custom review.
    Expect another one to be added to this thread everyday this month, if all goes as planned
    Todays review is going to be the first Custom figure i ever purchased. This is a Smokescreen done in WRC Smokescreen colors. Enjoy and we'll see you for tomarrows video.
    edit
    I know the review says its july first but i wasn't able to get everything arranged for custom month cause of the family emergency many of you know i had aswell as custom completion time. And i just wasn't going to refilm everthing.

‪Meister Works- WRC Smokescreen‬‏ - YouTube

2. thielmj

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. thielmj

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well its day 3 which means time for another video this time, We'll be looking jat the first review using the Generations laser prime mold.
    This piece was created by the forums own Unicron-9 and is done using G1 like colors and an added custom gun. Hope everyone enjoys this take on the mold and expect to see the same mold tomorrow so you can get another take on it. And watch for the preview of tomorrows in this video/
    ‪Unicron-9 Forever Prime‬‏ - YouTube

4. thielmj

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well keeping with the Laser prime mold, Now we move onto the 2nd of customs using this mold and one that i am definately loving cause its one of my favorite characters. This one is RID Scourge by the wonderful Darkcave Customs. Hope you enjoy and tomorrow we'll be look at this months channel prize.

‪RID Scourge by dark cave customs‬‏ - YouTube

5. thielmj

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Okay tfw, I did not post todays review because i'm not sure sense todays review is the contest figure review and also announces the questions for it ifs in violation of the tfw rules so please check that one out on my channel aswell.(if a mod sees this lmk if i can upload this video or not)
    I'm going to recommend no one answers the questions till the end of the month or more than likely you will get he 2nd question wrong.
    That said sense i'm not going to be around tomarrow I'll be making tomarrows video available tonight hope you enjoy.
    this is a custom by Rattrap, He's a good friend and began customizing about the same time i did so heres a look at his first mod job. A classics swoop, enjoy
    ‪Rattrap- Classics style Swoop‬‏ - YouTube

6. thielmj

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So same as yesturday because of my work hours i will be uploading sundays review today,
    This time i'll be examining a full set of target roid repaints done bya good friend of my Azdragon, He's helped me alot with the upcoming charity auction aswell as doing alot of repaint work with me through trade. So heres The first of 2 reviews of his work the target roids. One of which inspired the custom you will all see uploaded on monday.
    ‪AZDRAGON- Custom Targetroids‬‏ - YouTube

7. thielmj

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So same concept as the last few days because of my work schedule i want to get tomarrows up tonight so people can enjoy it. This time its another Azdragon work, a repaint of a great fansproject piece and i'm just going to let it speak for itself
    ‪AZDRAGON Custom Shattered Glass Protector‬‏ - YouTube

8. thielmj

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Okay guys, today we will be starting a set of work done by the customizer who is quickly become my favorite artist, Thyvipera. Begining first is the first custom that i ever got from him which oddly enough i got from him in a partial trade. Enjoy the first of his headmasters reviews I'll be doing enjoy and you'll be seeing review of his work for atleast the next 5 days i believe, and many more of his work to come on my channel latter one.

‪Thyvipera G1 Headmaster Mindwipe.wmv‬‏ - YouTube

9. thielmj

News Credits:
    Ebay: