They're Getting Younger...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jorod74, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    After reading this and the other story of an 8 year old killing two grown men, I am beginning to rethink my views on abortion and capital punishment.

It's disturbing how easy this kid appears to have done this.
    IMO, no juvie, no adult prison, no rehab or therapy or psych evaluations.
    This kid should be taken to a cell with a drain in the floor and on a random day between juice boxes, be executed.* this incident bothers me so much that i truly believe that kid is not worthy of a second chance, or has any hope of being rehabilitated.

*if found guilty, of course.

As for the weapon, i blame whomever bought that weapon and made it accessible; they should be charged with something for being that stupid.

The whole article:
    Boy charged with killing dad's pregnant girlfriend

I don't blame a gun or a video game for this. I blame inattentive parents, others that ignored the warning signs.
    ugh. just terrible.

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Kid prolly didn't want another step-sibling hogging more of his inheritance.

3. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Shotguns for kids.
    WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? Which braindead c**t came up with THAT bright idea?

4. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

Lot's of people in this country take their kids hunting, with them. Gun still should have been locked up in something that the kid couldn't get into, when it wasn't in use. You don't leave kids alone with guns, I don't care how much gun safety you've drilled into their heads. There's some serious parental phail going on here.

They'll probably declare him insane, and lock him in a mental institution.

"He's just an excitable boy...."

5. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

that murder is so premeditated its disgusting. the parents blame is only minor though, too many ifs. IF they took him aside and talked to him, IF they locked up the gun.

let him rot in jail. he knew what he was doing, he even lied to the police to try to get suspicion away from himself.

6. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

My 9 year old nephew has his own shotgun. He has had it for several years, and has been trained in its proper use. He loves to go to target practice with his dad. He can't wait to go deer hunting with his dad, and actually be able to hunt.

Now back to the story.

The kid in the article is just plain screwed up. He needs to be locked up for life, in my opinion. If this turd can do what he did at 11, I wonder what he's capable of at 20?

7. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    OMG Megatron tricks the boy to kills a woman!

8. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Speaking as someone whose biggest gun is a Nerf Longshot...

There are "youth" model firearms on the market. And with proper supervision, is a great tool to teach a child things like discipline and respect. It can build a bond between a parent and child as it has done for many people i know in this area. it isn't unusual to see a 12 year old here that has several hunting guns, and they treat them better than most people treat their wives. that is a good thing to me.

But IMO, i prefer a child start out with non lethal weapons- Airsoft, paintball, or BB guns to just make sure they don't show signs of acting foolish with them.

That said, the guns in that house should have been secured.

I want to avoid a political debate, but i just want to say that i hate when inanimate objects are blamed for these tragedies when it is a person that used it in this manner. The kid did this- all on his own.

9. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    This. If he hadn't have had the gun, he'd have used a knife. Simple as.

10. 13eelzebub

13eelzebub Well-Known Member

Well I was pretty upset when my mom told me she was leaving my dad and marrying another guy... but geez... :redface2: 

11. Scorpion

Scorpion Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I blame the kid, who OBVIOUSLY had issues. That being said KIDS DO NOT NEED GUNS. If it was 100 + years ago and he had to learn to hunt for survival...okay, but it's 2009 and he certainly doesn't need to hunt. I don't care how responsible he seems...he's still a kid and kids don't always have self control (not all adults do either) through no fault of their own.

12. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Good lord... the kid's jealous? Of what? That his dad's girlfriend and her expecting a child was getting more attention than him? If that's how he felt, why didn't he try talking to his dad, a school counselor... anybody.

Definitely... that kid deserves to be locked up in jail for life. No probation, no rehab, no nothing.

13. NemesisBruticus

NemesisBruticus Banned

I blame the person who invented guns for kids. Hes the stupidest person ever. Or she.

14. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    I'd go a step further than that and say put the kid to hard labor for the rest of his life. Make him grow his hair until it's long enough to cut and make into a wig for a cancer patient. Make him give a pint of blood every sixty days. And when he dies (of natural causes) , take his organs for transplant. He took two lives, he should be forced to spend the rest of his life saving others whether he wants to or not.

Everyone may now be angry at me.

15. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

But I thought, if found guilty of committing homicide, that you would be sentenced to life in prison...

Look, the kid has issues, right? And he just killed his dad's girlfriend and her unborn child literally in cold blood... so... that's telling you right there that the kid needs to be locked up in prison for life.

16. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    This child obviously has a mental instability. At 11 years old, one hasn't reached maturity, let alone puberty, in their bodies and their minds work at a de-accelerated level compared to that of most adults (some of you on here get me wondering though).

I would dare say that this probably has something to do with the fact that this woman was *NOT* his mother, and that she was so young and close to age to him (11 years old, new step mommy is 26? Yikes!).

I'm not saying the kid doesn't deserve punishment, because obviously he does and he even gave false information to lure police away from him as being the suspect in the crime. It was obviously pre-meditated, the question is whether or not he has the mental capacity to stand in court in front of a jury, which I suspect he will be found "mentally unstable to stand trial" and probably spend the rest of his life in rehab and minimal security correction facilities.

17. Belgrath

Belgrath Boom! Nutshot!

Wow. Just wow.

Damn kid needs to be sent to prison for the rest of his life. Fucking prick. :mad 

18. odelay

odelay Downunder-bot

Even Genghis Khan didn't kill til he was 13 (the victim ironically was his half brother too), imagine what this kid could grow into?!?

19. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

I love these threads. They're just full of lulz. Let the spectacle continue please.

20. the_scientist

the_scientist Well-Known Member

He's being charged as an adult. What does that mean if he's found guilty as an adult? Prison or juvie? Can you be that young and go to prison or will they work out some sort of juvie-then-prison plan?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.