They'd have done it, too! If the TFA crew had been let loose

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by IronicHide, Nov 4, 2009.

1. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

Ok, this is not, repeat not, a thread about how much you did or did not like Transformers Animated. It really isn't.

This thread is an attempt at humorous time-wasting, speculating what would have happened if Derrick Wyatt and Marty Isenberg (and Aaron Archer and others) had been let loose on some more TFA seasons.

Particularly, if their homages, jokes, and iconoclastic tendencies had really been given free reign. I'm talking odd cameos, out-there TF references, guest voice actors, etc.

Picture them all sat around a meeting room, playing with a Fort Max, dressed in merchandising and giggling so much they can't focus.

To start you off:

Bring Primus in for one flashback episode and have Les Claypool voice him.
    Have a recurring human villain character that looks like Michael Bay.
    Back on Earth, the popularity of the Autobots leads to toys being made of them.

Continue, please.

2. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

I always wanted to see an episode set in the future with Prime as the supreme Autobot commander. For the future scenes, Prime would be voiced by Peter Cullen.

3. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    I'm just sad we don't get any more episodes, and the remaining toys will be harder to find in the UK than an EDL member with more than 2 brain cells.

:( 

4. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

i kinda liked animated and was sad when it ended. just curious what the next series will be.

5. aussiehippy

Ebay:
    I love how we're all ignoring the premise of the thread, hah

More of the Japanese characters would have been awesome, like Star Sabre in some kind of authority role

6. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    I'd have loved to see an episode that focused more heavily on Rodimus Prime and his crew. Maybe have them come to Earth or have one or two of the regulars go off to meet them somehow. This would have been both more exposure for some cool looking characters and it probably would have forced Hasbro to actually call Rodimus's toy by the proper name.

7. ChopperByrne

ChopperByrne Well-Known Member

Toys R Us are selling Animated toys for half price at the moment.

I picked up Leader Class Megatron for £19.99 at the weekend.

8. aussiehippy

Ebay:
    They didn't have Waspinator did they?

That's the only one I want that I haven't got already, and I've never seen him or Wreckgar in a shop.

Makes me think that Rodimus and Arcee will never grace our shore either

9. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Wheeljack would have built a time machine and sent bumblebee back in time for a BTTF-sytle episode.

10. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

This.

11. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    If there'd been time in the series, episodes that followed the other Autobot teams would have been pretty cool.

12. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    I'd have loved the other Combaticons :)  Combining would've been nice, but not essential.

[​IMG]

Wasp. and Sam. Prowl have started showing up over here, no sign of Wreck-Gar though :( 

13. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

*hi-fives Wheeljack Prime*

More stupid ideas that tickle me:

Rumble and Frenzy as Beavis & Butthead. (Under Soundwave's command.)

Smokescreen as a wheezing asthmatic, constantly being harangued by others to upgrade to the Autobot equivalent of a Prius.

Bluestreak constantly swearing, profanities masked by increasingly elaborate off-screen noises.

14. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

I would have loved it if we could have gotten some more constructicons so we could have had a fight between devi and omega. Would have been good for blaster to show up as a counter to soundwave. Animated Galvatron would have been interesting as would broadside and rhinox.

15. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe an episode where a local director, ala Michael Bay, wants to shoot a movie that stars the Autobots. And Blitzwing somehow gets the villain role after escaping from the Autobot prison. :lol 

16. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

*hi-fives sharktibolt so massively that your head would implode if you saw it (but you couldn't because it was so awesome)*

Nice.

17. ChopperByrne

ChopperByrne Well-Known Member

I was in the one just outside Metro Centre and the only animated figures they had left were Megatron and Bulkhead.

At least you guys get Toys R Us, we always get a terrible selection in our toy stores.

18. Shockwave 75

Shockwave 75 Master of the Rules.

This would be clever but a little obscure for anyone who's never listened to, or even heard of the band Primus. But it would be cool if his dialogue was always accompanied by a funky base line. And/or have him do all the lines in his "Big Brown Beaver" voice.
    Not that I really have anything against Michael Bay, but going with the theme, have a Bay-esque villian and a Schumacher-esque villain team who are bent on destroying all of Earhs movies with big explosions and black lights.
    And a group of vocal fanboys complaining about how the toys look nothing like the Autobots.

Voiced by Mike Judge.

With exhaust constantly billowing from him.

This would be brilliant! With some sort of honk, or whistle, or jack hammer sound always covering it. It would have been funnier for this to happen with the kid version of Sari around though. That way we could have BB or someone always covering her ears, or saying "What did he say?", alluding to that she couldn't hear it because of the intervening noise just like us.

Best suggestion yet!

19. Regrezz

Regrezz Well-Known Member

Have Optimus Primal appear and he and Optimus Prime argue about who has the best alt form... Truck or Monkey!

20. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Now that we have seen Rodimus Prime in Transformers Animated, do you believe Armada Hot Shot will join the Optimus team in Detroit, with flames? Please illustrate a picture of this, it doesn't have to be perfect, just do your best!