They would make so much money if they started releasing beast wars transformers again

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CKSpawn, Jun 13, 2014.

1. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    I wasn't saying the pegwarming was BH stuff. TFA Waspinator and Blackarachnia, TFU 2.0 Cheetor and Dinobot. Even the BW repaints in the Cybertron line stagnated. It isn't a shot at the show, it's noting that most kids just don't care about the animal alt modes.

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I'm looking at Generations and seeing Beast Wars getting a good spread in that toyline. My thinking is that's very sufficient for this iteration of the brand.

If someone is ONLY wanting Beast Wars and no other things put out, not only is that most likely never to happen again but there's a vast majority of toy collectors who would hate that.

Have your cake and eat it too. Be glad that this iteration of the brand is getting so much attention while other fans who aren't into them can have what they like, too.

3. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm wondering what all they have setting around from BW they keep pulling out the old molds.

It would be funny if they made tons of off screen characters with those molds.

4. sawwheeler

sawwheeler Gundam Meister

I never had a chance to buy any of the Beast Wars figures. I would like a chance considering it is my favorite Transformers series. However, I'm sticking with the movie figures right now.

5. Snake_eyes1975

Snake_eyes1975 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    with predacons rising..and dinobots, and the gens like rhinox and rattrap and waspinator..its kinda like they are..

6. salmonman78

salmonman78 That's MR. Magnus to you all...

This^

Their ability to make the line touch onto so many different ideas that have come through the years is a nice thing. I am personally happy with just a couple beasts per year as a whole line of them probably wouldn't work.