They played the WRONG trailer!!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Noisemaze2006, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noisemaze2006

Noisemaze2006 Banned

I went to see Shrek 3 with my friend tonight. It was playing in 3 seperate theaters, I bought tickets for the 9:50 show. I walked up to the girl that rips the tickets & asked her if they have the new Transformers trailer, she says "I don't know!". So I go to the guy selling popcorn, again "I don't know!". So I walk around until I spot somebody in a suit that looks like management, AGAIN "I don't know!". Then he asks a woman & one more time"I don't know!". So she calls to somebody on her walkie talkie thing & he says they got it but not enough copies so it's not in all theaters. So I ask which one has it, she says the 2 that I wasn't going in have it. So she changed my tickets from the 9:50 show to the 11:10 show. I was feeling proud of myself for being so persistent & avoiding going into the one theater that didn't have the trailer. So we go in & after about 5 boring trailers they start the Transformers trailer. First thing we see is a meteor crashing into the ground. They played the damn *teaser* trailer!!! :rolleyes

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED????

I thought the new trailer was going to be on Shrek 3 all over the country. Was I in the only theater that played the old teaser trailer?

2. mblase

mblase Well-Known Member

So, did you like Shrek 3?

3. Noisemaze2006

Noisemaze2006 Banned

Yup! I'm in love with Sleeping Beauty! :p 

4. Xformermike

Xformermike LAZY

I saw shrek three tonight too.... It was ok, i liked it more than spider man 3.

They played the right trailer on mine however... It was awesome.

5. RHansen

RHansen Veteran

News Credits:
    that sucks they didn't play the right trailer for you, but since this is turned into basically a shrek thread after 2 or 3 posts, im inclinded to close it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.