They did it once, could they do it again?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by tonyformer, Aug 11, 2016.

1. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In AOE we see that KSI was taking dead Bots and Cons and any other form of cybertronian tech that could be melted down for the metal that Cybertronians are made out of. And in turn mapping their Gnome and making new human built TFs. So if it was done once, why can't it happen again?

What I mean is, in AOE all of Galvatron's minions or at least most of them (some may have lived), were killed by the Bots and Dinobots right? So where do you guys thing all those dead KSI Transformer bodies are now? Someone has to have picked them all up. Would they be melted back down and could KSI still have all those dead bodies? Could another organization get their hands on them? Could they now be under strict military control? Maybe Galvatron salvaged some? Could he even re-give them life?

All these questions and more lol. But my main question stands. Where did all the bodies go?

2. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Tbh Tony it's probably just gonna be another plot hole that never gets explained. But unfortunately it seems like Barricade got help from KSI by them "rebuilding" him. I sincerely hope this isn't true because that may mean he transforms like the other KSI bots

3. User_136440

User_136440 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You'd hope that Joshua learnt his lesson, but you never know. I just assumed the Chinese authorities would clear the mess up. Though what they'd do with the metal is another matter.

4. Buk Lau

Buk Lau Ignorance is Bliss

News Credits:
    KSI isn't a thing no more

5. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

I'm guessing either the Chinese government cleared them up, or KSI took them back. What either would do with them is uncertain. You'd think that Megatron would be keeping an eye on them, and ensure they weren't destroyed. If the writers room is smart, they'd keep the door for their return open, so once TLK, and maybe the Bee film has established the new 'Con team, they could bring back the KSI drones as a larger force, either for a larger scale invasion, or to fight the Creators.

6. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

You would have to figure that KSI wouldn't be the only group on the planet going hey we might be able to weaponize this for our own good. It seems like anyone that could their hands on anything from Cybertron would be working to exploit it for themselves.

Now if the writers would run with that is a whole other question. With the really big movies needing to appeal world wide there aren't many nations left that you can make the bad guys to exploit the technology to make their own Transformers. But since they are using ideas from all over the brand history they might borrow the Transformer Prime idea of a terrorist group exploiting the technology.

7. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    maybe that's what TRF is or at least will become. For all we know it could be a Hydra within Shield type thing you know? I mean corrupt humans in high places isn't exactly a new thing in these movies and them working with/for Cons has been shown that it works. So who knows.

8. Thricewelcome

Thricewelcome Assassin Hunter

Not necessarily. They could have just repaired and upgraded him.

9. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

Yeah, there's a big difference between humans building their own Transformers from their base metal and simply upgrading or repairing an existing one.

10. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    Where did this theory that Barricade has something to do with KSI come from?

11. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    No word whatsoever about Tucci being involved on this movie.

That pretty much tells me that KSI is kaput, Joshua Joyce built the Jaegers a new home, sent Tessa to college, and jumped off a cliff with his golden parachute into retirement with his harem of ex-gfs and assistants, lol.

Extrapolating anything else from what we know doesn't really make any sense.

12. User_136440

News Credits:
    A loose end that hasn't been tied up isn't really a plot hole, it's not like something that makes no logical sense. If it's not relevant to the TLK plot, it's not worth mentioning every minute detail. I mean we don't know what happened to all the canon fodder from ROTF, didn't affect DOTM's plot.

Because he's apparently been rebuilt, though the more humanised look he has with all the cop details in his design is more akin n to the AOE Aitobots than the KSI bots which were more 'traditional' by comparison.

13. Kataquan

Kataquan Transform and Rise Up!

How do we know he was rebuilt and didnt just scan another car in between his disappearance from the first movie and tlk?

14. jaws

jaws Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    But the tech is there, lots of junkers, another pissed off human . . . it could happen

15. AutobotJazz1

AutobotJazz1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Why assume that KSI would be the only organization to try and build cybetronian robo slaves? IN the beginning of AOE there were other countries and people who got their hands on some cybertronians too. So it'd probably make sense that they probably rebuilt some. I do think Megatron brought back a few though. Just wish some Autobots could've been brought back...

16. fallen_revenge

fallen_revenge Movie News Addict

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I feel like if Barricade was indeed "upgraded" by KSI, they would've done that already. Him being last seen in Chicago makes me believe that something else got ahold of him or he just didn't die, period.

17. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    There's no reason whatsoever to think KSI or humans had anything to do with Barricade. Optimus scanned a different truck and it radically altered his robot form.

18. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

I doubt the autobots would allow the humans to touch the dead decepticons, not after ksi just did what they did...my money is absolutely on megs/galvs taking off where ksi left off.

19. User_136440

News Credits:
    We don't. People are surmising, hence 'apparently'. Probably more correct to say 'allegedly' lol

20. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

He got a letter from Hasbro that said Dear Barricade you need to change up your robot mode and alt mode because we need to sell more movie toys :)