These will be the Villains in Transformers 4 (I hope)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by TekTheEpic, Aug 2, 2011.

1. TekTheEpic

TekTheEpic Member

I have a pretty good idea of how the Movie four villains should be. I will write this out by writing my version of the intro of the next movie.

It begins with a Cybertronian jet lands on Earth in the wreckage of Chicago shortly after the ending of the last movie. It lands near Megatron, naturally. It transforms into its robot mode and has a strangely Jack-O-Lantern like head. It pulls out a large, skeletal frame that doesn't do anything. The robot presses a few buttons and begins to put out magnetic signals to the dead robots surrounding the area. The pieces of the robots begin to put themselves together in the shapes of limbs and latch on to the skeletal frame. The robot flies into the middle of the frame and lets the pieces build on to him. THAT'S RIGHT! IT'S THUNDERWING! THE PRETENDER! MOVIE STYLE! He moves over to megatron's corps and says "You are so weak, Megatron. All of our leaders were. But not anymore. We have a stronger master now. And I will make you rise to your new potential." Thunderwing then produces a movie style energon cube. He pushes it into Megatron's dead body and begins to revive him. His head attaches to his body again and the entire body begins to take a purple tinted color. A canon grows on his arm in an orange-ish color. His head grows a crown of spikes. The new Megatron rises from the ground and states very clearly, "I AM GALVATRON!" Pleased, Thunderwing says, "I have revived you. You owe me eternally, but your life belongs to our new master." Galvatron turns to Thundercracker and says "I have no master." Thunderwing's head twitches subtly and says "I can disassemble you in an instant. Do not deny the powers of Unicron." The camera then zooms into the pretender shell, showing wires connecting to Thundercracker's real head from the previous Transformers. It then zooms in more and the wires begin to spell out "Transformers"

Yup! Transformers villains of Galvatron, Thunderwing as an insane pretender (with a personality clash from the other robots, thus he is insane), and Unicron, but Unicron may not be approached until movie five. I know, I'm a little optimistic for more movies, but still... Oh and Maybe less humans, but the main human would be Lennox. Because he is the cool one. Crap, now this sounds like an overly-optimistic fan-fic. It's just a move idea.

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I don't agree with how you've portrayed Thunderwing, but yes, I strongly support him for the new villain.

Galvatron, I'd rather stay away from. Too cliche.

3. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    Let us comence another threat deticaded to "Movie Unicron can never ever work and anyone who thinks that it can is a retared lemur"

4. Tkemert20

Tkemert20 「Dojyaaa~n」 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Eh, I'd watch it, even though I'd rather want a reboot.

5. TekTheEpic

TekTheEpic Member

I am a huge thunderwing fan, so what I did was attempt to Movie-fy him. I thought maybe he would go completely insane about halfway through, and then proceed from there. As for galvatron, your right. It is cliche. That is a little bit of why I chose him. Plus I'd just love to see the conversion of Megatron to Galvatron.

6. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Same here.

Besides, I find the whole Megatron being converted into Galvatron thing is starting to get a little redundant. That, and for him to be revived a second time in the movies, that will also get a bit old.

7. modzprime29

modzprime29 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think it can work you dumbfuck! Also you spelled retarded wrong idiot.

8. kaos

kaos the original thirteen

hell i'd watch it..sounds wicked!!!

9. modzprime29

modzprime29 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Agreed!!

10. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Gee, you're so kind and respectful! I wanna meet more people like you! /s

The whole Galvatron thing is cliche though. I'm not even a big fan of most other TF continuities, and even I realize he's overused. Besides, I'd like to see some other villains get the spotlight for once. Here's to hoping for the Combaticons or Stunticons in TF4! :rock 

11. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Didn't prime rip out Megatron's spinal column or was that Sentinel Prime? Whoever it was, there's no coming back from that.

12. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Brony

News Credits:
    Why does it ALWAYS have to be Galvatron? Howabout Deathsaurus? He has a Death Star. Liokaiser? A badass combiner team being a big baddy would be awesome. The Transformers fiction is RICH with awesome characters, and to rehash Unicron/Megatron/Galvatron ALL THE TIME isn't doing the Transformers fiction justice.

13. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    RIGHT!!..I mean Galvatron is not a bad guy...but they are a lot of guys that can replace him....Deathsaurus,Breast Force(Change name though),Nemesis Scrouge,Thunderwing,Thunderwing,Skywarp,Soundblaster....blah blah blah..

14. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Giving up on the fiction.

News Credits:
    ...In name only. Everyone in the past three movies have been shameless nameslaps, even Optimus "Give me your face" Prime and "I serve for no good reason" Megatron to some extent. Chances are, Scourge would be a car and Galvatron would be an aircraft carrier. Both of course would only snarl and growl before getting mutilated in some fashion.

I hate to be that "This isn't G1" guy, but almost no one involved up to this point gives one shit about anything Transformers before they were hired. Asking for Thunderwing, Straxus, or anyone else is simply asking for another nameslap.

15. AllSpark Shard

AllSpark Shard Squirrel-flattener

I wouldnt mind having Teddy Ruxpin as the villains as long as it is not the Quintessons xD

If by any reason theyre chosen as villains, I promise to commit seppuku the moment I learn of it.

16. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    Megatron being revived yet again... and being someone else's bitch yet again...

No.

With the amount of times Megatron gets revived in the actual movies as well as everyone's little sequel ideas, he might as well just be a TF zombie and be done with it.

17. Soundbytes

Soundbytes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just don't want Unicron to become Galactus from F4: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

18. tpainzbro

tpainzbro Well-Known Member

Breast force... Hmmmm. Well if Michael Bay directs the movie I think we found our new villain. Can only imagine what he would do with that.

19. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    :lolol 

20. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Brony

News Credits:
    This would be the case, unfortunately...