These servers are horrible!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Sideswipe80, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can barely play any TDM!

2. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

I'm just tired of getting a triple kill and having the host quit. Earlier I had a seven kill streak, every kill on our team was mine and the score was 7-0. I was having one of the best games I'd ever had, then I snipe the wrong guy, host quits and it's game over...

3. Los

Los Now you see me...

Ebay:
    Yeah I was getting kicked off of TDM and Escalation too.

Sorry Trojantx! I got disconnected during the 2nd escalation match.

4. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    I saw Trojantx! and Mobb_One in Escalation.....was gonna join them but the game was full. So I waited a bit to see if they wanted to get on a game but then I started to notice the hiccups happening.

5. silverbolt00

silverbolt00 Autobot

News Credits:
    Is this just a PSN problem, or a connection speed problem? Or is it actually the servers?
    I haven't played a lot of MP but the games i've had on the 360 have all been solid and even without lag which is another thing i've heard a lot of people say about the game.

6. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is the only game I have issues with online play.

7. silverbolt00

silverbolt00 Autobot

News Credits:
    So it's most likely the servers then :(  But, on the brightside, if that's the case i'm sure they'll fix it asap? (Hopefully) :thumb 

8. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

I've had all sorts of lag and connection issues as well as the host disconnecting.
    You know you're in for a rough patch when that icon blinks on the right side of the screen
    and all the laggy hell breaks looose.

9. silverbolt00

silverbolt00 Autobot

News Credits:
    Yeah, shame really. Although it's not just this game where people who are losing quit out. Sometimes they genuinely get dissconected but usually if they're losing they'll start having "Connection Issues" ..... yeah, it sucks man. Sounded like you had a good game though before you got the boot, just a shame you didn't get the XP for it. :wink: 

10. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well when are we going to get together and kick some ass in Escalation!!! We can't let those xbox lovers beat us!!!

The highest I've gotten to is level 12:banghead: 

Also, yeah the multiplayer servers suck ass!! I don't understand why its easy to play Escalation but once I decide to play TDM, the game freaks out. I thought it was my PS3's way of saying "Don't get rusty in MW2.... "

11. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh, good, it's not just me, then! I could literally not play Team Deathmatch last night. At all. It just disconnected as soon as a game was found. I got some single-player Deathmatch and Escalation going, though.

12. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I haven't had too much trouble, a few time outs but nothing major. Not that bad.

13. baggzey23

baggzey23 psn - baggzey23

i was trying to do a co-op gameplay with skywarp-07 but every time my connect got lost

also with 3 other people i got to escalation wave 7 is that good?

14. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Im not having much trouble with the 360 version, and my internet is fairly sketchy as is.

15. Los

Los Now you see me...

Ebay:
    That first game of escalation after failing to get into TDM twice we played as decepticons last night was my fault. I was hanging out on the high platform and fell off twice off and went missing lol.

I will setup my Bluetooth today so we can team up better. We definitely needed to open more rooms

16. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

I've only ran into a a few instances of lag that has cleared itself over quickly and once the game bootedme back to the main menu. None of the issues from the demo.

I did get into an odd occurance playing TDM, me and a friend were using the in-game party system. We joined a 3 vs 3 game and it wouldn't split us up. We showed up as autobots but weren't assigned any team, we got points regardless who we killed - even each other. The scoreboard showed us at the bottom in blue, like players that are joining but not assigned to a team yet.

17. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just hate people who play like a-holes. I played Escalation for the first time yesterday, and some douche who was on my team kept hitting me and knocking me out of the way when I was re-loading/recharging, then jacking it for himself. If that guy is reading this, hope you choke and die

18. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i only have issues with one other player, we can't host each others games, kinda strange, the blinky icon happened last night a couple times, but no disconnects, and we made it to level 12 of escalation on the bots side

19. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sounds good. My problem is I rely on my primary weapon (Jets!! TC)way to much and when that runs out... i'm screwed lol. The Vehicle guns in Jet mode are way underpowered.... They should bump that up because it takes a whole clip to take someone down.

20. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

The only problem I have is when I join a multiplayer game, I end up on the losing side because someone quit since they were losing. I seriously have played only 1 game from start to finish.