"There will be news this week..."

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Shadow25, Oct 4, 2011.

  1. Shadow25

    Shadow25 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2009
    Posts:
    2,938
    News Credits:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    222
    Likes:
    +264
    The official Facebook page for Activision's TF games updated today with this statement. Could it be WFC2?

    "Members of the Transformers game world, there will be news this week. Prepare yourself. Stay tuned...."

    Transformers Game | Facebook
     
  2. Cyber-Scream

    Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2009
    Posts:
    9,609
    News Credits:
    11
    Trophy Points:
    191
    Likes:
    +14
    Damn, your quick. I was JUST about to post this. Haha. But yeah this is interesting. Crossing my fingers for WFC 2 announcement.
     
  3. Barricade24

    Barricade24 The Decepticop

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2009
    Posts:
    5,004
    News Credits:
    9
    Trophy Points:
    212
    Likes:
    +69
    :popcorn 
     
  4. Sinnertwin

    Sinnertwin Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2011
    Posts:
    3,118
    News Credits:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    151
    Likes:
    +3
    >WFC 2 announcement and a trailer, if we're lucky

    I must buy new pants in preparation
     
  5. Rexidus

    Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2010
    Posts:
    14,325
    News Credits:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    287
    Likes:
    +138
    Huh, I've estimated we wouldn't see any WFC 2 stuff until April-ish, perhaps even waiting until E3.

    I could see them releasing stuff now since the Exiles book was just released. But I'm not 100% convinced of that. Though I do think WFC 2 is the most likely game announcement. Or maybe the MMO...

    So in summary, I'll say 65% WFC2, 25% MMO, and 10% other game.
     
  6. Sockie

    Sockie Moderator News Staff

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2011
    Posts:
    3,632
    News Credits:
    222
    Trophy Points:
    222
    Likes:
    +652
    Does Activision even have anything to do with the MMO, though?
     
  7. Sinnertwin

    Sinnertwin Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2011
    Posts:
    3,118
    News Credits:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    151
    Likes:
    +3
    I don't think so, actually. Netdragon, I believe.

    WFC2 HERE WE COME
     
  8. Josh

    Josh Comic Color-guy

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2002
    Posts:
    13,393
    News Credits:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    362
    Likes:
    +645
    Please be wfc2!
     
  9. FanimusMaximus

    FanimusMaximus Kuphead

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2009
    Posts:
    16,450
    News Credits:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    302
    Location:
    Florida
    Likes:
    +281
    Probably for the Transformers MMO.
     
  10. Xaddion

    Xaddion ...

    Joined:
    May 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,586
    News Credits:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    126
    Likes:
    +9
    It's from Activision, so it's most probably one of their titles, not Jagex's game.
     
  11. Rexidus

    Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2010
    Posts:
    14,325
    News Credits:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    287
    Likes:
    +138
    Huh, you're right. I thought Activision was "publishing" it since they have the rights to the video games. But that's what I get for assuming I guess. But just to inform people, no, Activision is not involved in the MMO in any way shape or form.

    So yeah, this means it is very likely to be WFC2. I'm going to say 85% chance of WFC2 and 15% chance of a new game or DLC for DOTM (to break that 15% up, I'd guess there's a 98% chance of new game and only a 2% chance of DOTM DLC within that initial prediction).
     
  12. Eric

    Eric Per sempre marciamo.

    Joined:
    May 24, 2003
    Posts:
    24,714
    News Credits:
    11
    Trophy Points:
    342
    Location:
    Ohio
    Likes:
    +236
    War for Cybertron 2. PLEASE let it be War for Cybertron 2. >_<
     
  13. Cyber-Scream

    Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2009
    Posts:
    9,609
    News Credits:
    11
    Trophy Points:
    191
    Likes:
    +14
    They just updated the page saying the announcement will be sometime tomorrow. Prepare yourselves.
     
  14. Sinnertwin

    Sinnertwin Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2011
    Posts:
    3,118
    News Credits:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    151
    Likes:
    +3
    My body is ready.
     
  15. Rotorstorm

    Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2004
    Posts:
    11,363
    News Credits:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    312
    Likes:
    +1,509
    Ebay:
    If I were to hazzard a guess I'd say it's a trailer for DLC for DOTM and maybe a teaser towards WFC2, I want that game yes, but only if it's ready and not rushed.
     
  16. Josh

    Josh Comic Color-guy

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2002
    Posts:
    13,393
    News Credits:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    362
    Likes:
    +645
    please be more than just a simple text announcement/press release of stuff we already know :p 
     
  17. Shockwaved

    Shockwaved Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 25, 2009
    Posts:
    299
    News Credits:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    76
    Likes:
    +5
    Ebay:
  18. HIM666fan

    HIM666fan DINOBOT

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2009
    Posts:
    1,348
    News Credits:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    126
    Likes:
    +1
    [​IMG]

    O wow this is pretty bad ass! cant wait WFC 2

    via gamestops facebook page.
     
  19. SuperboyPrime

    SuperboyPrime Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2009
    Posts:
    162
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Likes:
    +3
    And on this day, the great Alpha Trion wrote these words into the Covenant of Primus:

    HOLY CRAP, SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!
     
  20. StarYoshi14

    StarYoshi14 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 26, 2011
    Posts:
    947
    News Credits:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    101
    Likes:
    +1
    Grimlock. High Moon Studios knows how to appeal to the fanbase.

    But if Bumblebee starts beeping, I'm gunna lose it.
     

Share This Page