Theory: Megatron's Role

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Primus Productions, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Primus Productions

Primus Productions Defender of the bayverse Veteran

News Credits:
    As a lot of you know, Megatron has been seen through the trailer, & His two scene's are rather intriguing.

Firstly his first scene shown walking passed by once the battle was over, Bring's questions among here. There isn't much to question but I believe he may have a possible alliance with the Nazi's in that time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This shot has intrigued me the most.

The human, As I believe is to be Lennox (Josh Duhamel). Reason I say that, Because right after the film's title was announced. They shown behind of scene's footage of Josh talking to something, & of course there isn't CGI at the time. But now shown above we see Megatron. I believe in this scene, It'll most likely reference the Lockdown alliance Kelsey Grammer's character made in Transformers Age of Extinction. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

As said, My personal opinion, I believe at this point of time. Megatron, Now become's an anti-hero and allies himself with Lennox for now.
    What is your thoughts on my theory of Megatron.

Attached Files:

2. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    It's possible.

• Like Like x 1
  3. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

Megatron was frozen during WW2 so he couldnt have an alliance with the Nazis

4. Megatronus the Fallen

Megatronus the Fallen The First Decepticon

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Possible with not JUST Megatron, but with all the Decepticons.

5. MonstercatPrime

MonstercatPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Could be for sure, or maybe, hear me out:

After Lennox learns that Optimus is evil/there is another evil prime/or whatever it is he goes to megatron for help? Kinda like in DotM? And the picture where he is walking near that turret looking thing, maybe thats a part of Cybertro or the planet thats eating the moon?

6. Bamond

Bamond Robbie Rotten's step brother.

News Credits:
    The planet was not eating the moon.Its direction is Earth
    Well, I believe that Megatron will be doing something simillar to what he did in TF : Prime,which is a temporary allience with the autobots to defeat the same villain to both factions.After that,he will proba ly return to his state of a primary villain,as he wishes to conquer the Earth himself

7. JoshimusPrime1993

JoshimusPrime1993 Rev up and Roll out!

News Credits:
    It would be really interesting to see the Autobots, Megatron and the humans work together to stop Optimus. And as Megatron said in Transformers Prime at the end of darkness rising part 4, he wants to be the one to eliminate Prime's spark.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Pretty sure this is my thread being rediscussed here, actually definitely is, is megatron the hero of TLK.

9. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

i like how it makes it look like megatron is kneeling in that scene...im sure he's not kneeling to lennox but with the whole knight theme & all that perhaps just a subtle nod

re: megatron..i mean, he essentially was a 'good' guy in transformers 3..ya he was manipulating sentinel but sentinel was a jerk anyways & i side with megatron..the survival of our race supersedes the wants of insects (humans).

it was optimus that decided there would be no truce (boy, i bet optimus regretted that move & wanted megatron around when the humans decided to betray cybertronians)

personally, i would love it if the autobots & decepticons teamed up to take on the humans/creators/prime