Theory: All these crashes are not coincidence. (Spoilers maybe)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by RedWolf, May 11, 2011.

1. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2004
    19,000 BC- 17,000 years ago the Fallen broke from his brothers establishing the first Decepticons. The Matrix hidden by the Primes. The Sun Harvester built on ancient Africa intact.

10,000 BC -12,000 years ago the Allspark crashed on Earth. Later Megatron crashed on the arctic circle following the Allspark.

??? - The Ark crashes on the moon.

Are these coincidences? Here's my theory. Cybertron has a barely operable Space Bridge system/network target locked on Sol. A leftover of the star harvesting program of the Primes.

The Allspark was probably chucked off a Space Bridge and Megatron followed.

Sentinel Prime used that Space Bridge system to find the Allspark. Only to crash on the moon with the Ark.
  2. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Jan 1, 2011
    I think The Ark perished in battle, not in a fall, as you can see not only The Ark, but DECEPTICONS returning to life on the Moon.
    I say this:

- The AllSpark was lost into space, eventually coming to Earth due the presence of the Matrix.

- The Fallen, being the smartass he always is, predicted this and told Megatron to get the Cube on Earth.

- Megatron, sucking in math like he always did, crashed on North Pole due miscalculation.

- Sometime before/after this, Sentinel Prime, being Spock, also eventually came to Earth to whop ass, but he was followed by some smart 'Con [Shockwave, The Fallen, take your pick], and there was a massive badass battle that ended with everyone in stasis lock.