Theory about the Moon and Transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by DecepticonsRule, Apr 28, 2011.

1. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    Alright, so from the trailer, we've seen the Decepticons coming up out of the Moon's surface, to head to Earth through a spacebridge.

In the first trailer, we saw that the space race was jump started by the discovery of an Alien (Transformer) ship on the Moon. It's the Ark, obviously, and we now know that there were other Decepticon ships crashed on the Moon as well.

My theory about the moon is... all those craters covering the surface of it? They weren't created by meteors hitting the surface. They were created by Transformers and Transformer ships crashing into the Moon. Over time, the dust buried them underneath the surface. For every crater, there's a Decepticon lying in sleep underneath it.

2. cheesemcbutter

cheesemcbutter Starscream's cheek waxer.

There's ALOT of craters...oh dear.

3. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Gotta remember though that those are some pretty damn big craters, and there's no dust on the moon. However I believe a decepticon fleet had crashed on the moon. Or maybe Shockwave had this army with him when he crashed in Tunguska and they all went into a stasis sleep waiting for him on the moon.

4. Christiankid7

Christiankid7 Christianbot

Millions of years ago a meteor shower hit the moon
    Oh NO what if that WAS SHOCKWAVE

ohhh shock :lol 

5. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm wondering if the portals between our world and the moon are- time portals.

Maybe Shockwave and his troops were on the trail of the All-Spark as well, and ended up on the moon. I have two theories:

1) The moon we are seeing is the 'past.' After Megatron pursued the Allspark and disappeared, maybe Shockwave went looking for it as well, only he and his troops crash-landed on the moon in the past. Through some circumstances, portals on Earth were able to teleport them to our time.

2) What if there was a future war, and somehow, the ships are from the future? And in order to prevent their defeat, they have travelled back to our time through the portals, intent to wipe out the traces of their defeat? My guess is Carly figures into this 'somehow.'

I'm still of the persuasion that 'time' plays into this somehow.

6. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Considering those blue electric wall and Shockwave jumping out on Earth those ships and Decepticons did not crash on Earth.

Rather as a beachhead using a Space Bridge brought their entire army.

Though Jetfire and the Fallen demonstrated personal Space Bridge tech these are mass transport Space Bridges. Which makes me think the Ark has this technology.

During ROTF Sam's rant included Sentinel Prime and cheating the speed of light problem with other dimensions.

7. daformer

daformer Earth's Reckoning

News Credits:
    but why did they all crash on the moon? Sentinel Prime Expedition? Energon?
    i loved it when the dreads came up and all the other ships appeared!
    how long they been there?

8. RedWolf

They didn't just the Ark. My guess the Ark has a McGuffin that connects a Space Bridge to Cybertron.

9. ArminTamsarian

ArminTamsarian New Member

Face in the sand???

Hey,

any Idead whos Robots face we see when Armstrong/Aldrin touch the Sand in teh 1960s??

To me it looks like Optimus´ face. That would indicate some kind of Timetravel plot, right?

On the other hand...the crashed ship was full with decepticons (in the teaser trailer there is even one resembling first Movie Megatron). So maybe the face in the sand could be soundwave...his face structure is kinda simmilar to prime´s.

but what ist sentinel doing on the decepticon ship. Maybe he is a prisoner? would fit with him being in the "basement" of the ship sort of attached to the wall.

Would like to here your thoughts...

10. RedWolf

No time travel plot. Just so happens there are a bunch of Autobot protoforms.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Autobot protoform in TF1.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Ironhide
    [​IMG]
    Optimus

11. ArminTamsarian

ArminTamsarian New Member

Thanx...

guess you´re right.

But i´m still courious whos face we see at 0:23...maybe just a resembelance...

12. buickanddeere

buickanddeere Well-Known Member

I wonder why the Fallen and a broken ship full of dying infant Decaptacons protoforms is on some Saturn, Jupitor moon or other small outlying plant. Instead of on the Earth moon as well?
    As previously stated.Perhaps that Ark on the moon was a prisoner ship hauling either captive Autobots or Decepticons? That could explain buried robots of both sides rising from the moon's surface ?

13. RedWolf

The Nemesis isn't on the Sol system though. According to Hasbro Glossary the Nemesis is a hidden ship commanded by the Fallen.

The Ark is likely the Sentinel Prime Expedition mentioned in ROTF.

14. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Then explain when megatron descended on one of Saturn's moons in ROTF when going to the Nemesis.

15. RedWolf

Visual evidence: That's a nebula. We don't have a nebula that close.

[​IMG]

16. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Most Likely an Mistake by ILM

17. Prime82

Prime82 Optimus knows all

See that would make more sense. Opening a space bridge to cybertron and shockwaves army comes through. The fact giant ships are coming out of the moon is a little hard to believe. Really hope it's explained. Lol. Because I'm lost.

18. cosmicherosa

cosmicherosa Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well it's been speculated for years by some people that the reason we haven't been back to the moon was because we dug and found it was actually a satellite. Some people think this, specially the PLanet X, Nibiru, etc.

It's a nice play on it