Theory about Animated Galvatron

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by AniProwl, Apr 25, 2008.

1. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I remember at the start of the series people on these boards stated they get a Darth Vader vibe from Megatron. What if he served the Emperor Of Destruction... Lord Galvatron.
    In short words,
    Galvatron=Darth Sidious/ Palpatine (Ultimate source of evil since no Unicron)

Megatron= Darth Vader (Evil down by one notch)

Optimus Prime= Luke Skywalker

Instead of being the main hero's father, he is his brother (reference to movie)

I think this way the writers can incorporate Galvatron as well as some Star Wars references

2. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
    I doubt it. Due to lugnuts speeches. I hope that they do somthing like IDW and make him from the future. If he dose come in that is hasbro said 3 out of 4 and galvatrons geting a classics 2.0 mold so I doubt he will be the one in it.

3. General Tekno

General Tekno Self-Styled #1 Lugnut Fan

News Credits:
    One of my thoughts on Galvy, from talking to someone else...

Galvatron should be an ancient Cybertronian warrior, created to defend Cybertron and gifted with immense power. However, it proved too much for his mind, and he went mad, destroying all in his path. After his defeat by the Autobots before the Great War, they erased all knowledge of his existence and dumped the body in a Space Bridge.

Starscream, on the run, finds Galvatron. And reactivates him, with an aim to use Galvatron to overthrow Megatron as leader of the Decepticons and rule through Galvatron's fractured mental state.

Except stuff, as usual, RARELY works out as intended. Galvatron whips Megs, BUT then dumps both Megatron AND Starscream through a Spacebridge, both heavily damaged.

Basically, he'd be Cartoon Galvatron. Only even MORE nuts and even stronger.

4. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    remember that Galvatron was listed with a couple other characters, and they pretty much said "one of the guys we just mentioned won't actually show up"

so I wouldn't invest too much time in theorizing.

5. General Tekno

News Credits:
    Yeah. I'd honestly like to see Ratbat before Galvatron.

The fact they actually threw out Ratbat's name gives me hope they'll use him. Plus, Galvatron being in Universe makes it less likely.

6. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

personally i still prefer my, galvatron having his own faction, idea better lol

with the 'cons being more like pirates, right now, then an army.

to me it would be a better story, if galvatron, had his OWN band of decepticons, that were completely independent of megatrons decepticons.

and they travel through space, like pirates, much like the decepticons did with megatrons crew.

both factions looking to for that "ultimate treasure" of the all spark.

and megatron just happened to beat him to it.

galvatron can have people like, shockwave, waspinator, oilslick, scourge and skybite *if they make them* as his crew, too.

7. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I like Galvatron as a upgrade Megatron he could voice by Frank Welker?

8. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Seconded!

Since they confirmed that there'll be NO Unicron, and I doubt they'd do the same as Furman did and make Galvy not the future form of Megs...

...I'm more convinced we'll see Ratbat rather then Galvatron. 8)

Which'd be great, as I love the character. He could be the Con fuel auditor and they could get Clancy Brown to voice him - I think that would go well with Ratbat's cruel capitalist attitude... :)  Heck, Ratbat and PGM could team up! or do a corporate takeover... :) 

Or they could completely re-envision Ratbat as some sort of a robotic vampire... Animated did so many re-takes with existing characters I wouldn't be surprised.

9. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    oe how about Galvatron is like pure evil-remember, Megatron considers himmself a revolutionist. Galvatron should be a true blue decepticon, as some sort of pure evil character who dethrones Megatron

10. General Tekno

News Credits:
    Oh, GOD yes...

Ratbat/Porter C. Powell teamup would be awesome.

And not JUST that. But I LOVE the idea of a robot who turns into a small robotic bat being Decepticon Fuel Auditor.

Unless PCP gets TURNED into Ratbat...

11. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    If he's in it, I hope that he's the one who created the Decepticons. But, like Movie Megatron, sought power and glory for himself, instead of the WHOLE Decepticon cause. Soon most Decepticons became disgruntled by this, but Galvatron was too powerfull and brutal, so they couldn't do anything...Until Galvatron's "son"/"clone", Megatron, became disillusioned with doing the biddings of an emperor who was ruining what he was supposed to be fighting for. So Megatron deceived him, tossed him into a Spacebridge during a battle in an Autobot city, and was hailed as a hero by the rest of the Decepticons, for they finally had someone who fought for them now, instead of for himself.

12. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Come to think of it... Ratbat's colors are somewhat Pink-ish, no? :D 

Maybe Headmaster builds a transforming Ratbat battle armor for Powell? Kinda like Lex's battlesuit... :) 

13. Somebody

Somebody ReBoot

News Credits:
    Animated Galvatron should be (in personality, voice & mannerisms) Beast Wars Megatron. And a separate character from Animated Megatron.

14. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well a key points of Galvatron are that 1.: he's insane... he can be a genius at times (see Marvel UK) but when something goes wrong he just blows up, which brings us to the 2.: he's uber-powerfull. Heck, in Marvel UK - The Facts he was listed as the deadliest TF ever, and that position was well-deserved.

If Galvy ever gets made in TFA he should be like this. Oh, and just don't bring back his cartoon voice... it was horrible.

15. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i think having him be like a crueler version of BW Megatron (with a different alt. mode) would be possibly the best idea for the show. i would literally go down to Botcon, sneak in, find the writers, and thank them before they called security.

but if me saying that last bit makes them decide not to make him like that, i totally take it back.

16. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Animated Galvatron turn into Jet/Dragon/Tank his is like Optimal Optimus but his is a leader of Decepticon Elite Guand with Ratbat and Fallen.

17. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Learn to talk in NORMAL english. Please. And what's with the red highligthing?

18. lightdestroyed

lightdestroyed Stronger than all!

I vote for Galvatron in any capicity for TFA.

19. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, this just in - there's gonna be a Springer vs. Ratbat (Cyb. EVAC and Cyb Sideways repaints) Target exclusive...

Since Hasbro invested money to register their names, I'd bet my money that from the four names mentioned, it's gonna be Ratbat, Swindle and Waspinator who'll show up in animated.

Hence - NO Galvatron. So logic dictates...