theories about the pyramids

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by piggfatt, Mar 13, 2009.

1. piggfatt

piggfatt Banned

a while ago i read that the decepticons are looking for something in egypt. i also saw from the recent scans of the rotf coloring book of a stripped down pyramid. could it be that the pyramids is some kind of space bridge formation either that or it transforms into tryticon.

Attached Files:

2. a.g.e.1

a.g.e.1 Autobots....Roll Out!!!

So far the theory is that it's a prison to hold the Fallen. A lot of it has to do with the background of the first 13 Transformers and one of them was the Fallen who rebelled against them and lusted and pursued the AllSpark but eventually got stopped by the others (the 12 original TF's) and was taken to Earth to imprison him, therefore you have the pyramids, but so far that's just a theory.

3. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    well the colouring in book also says that they need to point that device on top of the pyramid at the sun.. perhaps they need some energy from it to wake up the hibernating fallen

4. rollout!

rollout! Prime's Little Helper...

Anythings possible, as long as they don't resurect the whole Stargate 'aliens-built-the-pyramids saga'. Thats getting bloody old now!

5. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    From Defiance #2 it's the humans building the pyramids. The Transformers are just gods.

6. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A devise made by The Fallen billions of years ago is built into it to contact Unicron.

Just a thought. I don't know..

7. ThaRizla

ThaRizla Well-Known Member

I read somewhere that during the battle between Primus and Unicron, the Fallen was sucked thru a black hole into another dimension. He actually became stuck between 2 dimensions. So this device is prob how the decepticons will free him. . . . just a theory as well.