Theories about the Fallen.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by a.g.e.1, Mar 6, 2009.

1. a.g.e.1

a.g.e.1 Autobots....Roll Out!!!

Since the title popped up, I know everyone has come up with a theory of how the Fallen will play in this movie. With the Defiance prequel, it's shining more light on him, especially with the the people on the TF set saying that the Fallen's story will be very close to the War Within storyline where he was one of the original 13 Transformers who turned rogue.

So this thread is for all of us to post our theories on what role the Fallen will play in this movie, so this includes his background on Cybertron, his role on Earth(why he was imprisoned and why did they choose to imprison him on Earth) and what he will do once he is released.

My theory is that he turned against the other 12 Transformers and started to lust after the power of the AllSpark, at the moment it's unknown why, possibly TF3 will reveal this. Eventually he got stopped and was taken to Earth and imprisoned under the pyramids. Defiance #2 suggests the people were okay with burying him there, I may be wrong, but it seems that way. Before he got trapped, he left the relic behind for someone to find and he imbued Megatron with power to release the Fallen from his prison with the AllSpark.

2. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    I was under the same idea. I think it is atleast half right anyway...

3. a.g.e.1

a.g.e.1 Autobots....Roll Out!!!

Thanx. At least when we debate over things like this, it makes the movie all the more interesting.