TheJackal

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by MikeTSI, Jan 6, 2007.

1. MikeTSI

MikeTSI The Reclaimer TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I sold TheJackal some MISB Universe Figs. Quick payment, great communication, I couldn't ask for a better buyer. I hope I can deal with them again. A+

Mike

2. optimusleo

optimusleo Puertoricanbot

Great buyer; easy transaction! Love buyers like him!!

3. $5HotRod

$5HotRod Trailbreaker Fan

Ebay:
    Great buyer and a very easy transaction. No fuss, no muss and would do business with her again.

4. Shockwing

Shockwing Perfectly cromulent. TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Great seller! Very trustworthy. Couldn't be happier.

5. Larkin Vain

Larkin Vain Collector Reborn!

Awesome seller... thank very much for Ratchet... i mean towline and friends:) 

6. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    Everything arrived today, looks great. Great seller, great packaging, fast shippment! Hope to deal with you again.

7. Grimlocks Pretender Shell

Grimlocks Pretender Shell mmmm...energon

I got all my toys today. Very professional, kept me updated every step of the way. Packed superbly. A great Seller I would buy from them again. I recommend theJackal to anyone and everyone!

Thanks again!

8. lordsidious001

lordsidious001 Well-Known Member

a+ seller. no question about it. well packaged shipped very fast. excellent communication. i would most defentally buy from thejackal again with no hesitation in fact i would come to thejackal before i bought from most internet sites. i just can't get over how well the item was packaged. extremlly happy with seller and my purchse:) 

9. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    Picked up a Powerlinx Optimus, transaction wnet very smooth, quick, and I am very satisfied! Be sure to peep his sale thread he still has lots for sale :thumb 

Top Notch Seller :rock 

10. fabexmax

fabexmax Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So I purchased 2 BT's from THEJACKAL 2 weeks ago. He sold them for $25 a piece and charged me $14 and change for priority shipping. So everything seemed cool, but like I said, that was 2 weeks ago, and i have yet to receive ANYTHING!!!! So I have been speaking to him on MSN, and I told him that since he sent the items priority and they didn't arrive in time, the post office would give him/me a refund. So after 2 long weeks, he tells me that his wife didn't send the items priority, but sent them Parcel Post!!! Sounds to me like I was wrongly charged and should get a refund for the shipping right...

Posting IM conversations is against the rules. Especially doing it twice, copying and pasting the same thing in two different forums. Encouraging discussion in a Junkion Feedback thread is also against the rules. Leave your feedback and leave it at that. Thanks. --2005 Staff

11. TheJackal

TheJackal Banned

Please do not respond publically to feedback. Contact a mod via PM if you feel you've been unfairly criticized. --2005 Staff

12. fabexmax

fabexmax Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is not a discussion forum. Leave your comment and leave it at that. --2005 Staff

13. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    I just enacted a Paypal refund. I made a purchase on 2-18, he wrote on 2-27 to tell me about family emergencies, and that he'd have it out in a few days. It's now March 11th, and while he's had time to visit the boards, he has not written back to my PMs, or (obviously) shipped out my purchase. He didn't even take it off his sale list, or put HOLD or PENDING or whatever. I am patient, very patient as some of you here know. But when you can get on the board and have no communication, I have no patience for that. I will not deal with TheJackal again.

Stu

14. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    After a month and a half, paypal settled my claim. to the tune of $1.14. THis is not the $95 i gave to the Jackal. They said they couldn't get anything more out of him.

We'll see.

Avoid this user like the plague. Worst seller I've ever dealt with, in my 9 years of collecting.

15. Fortress Prime

Fortress Prime Guardian Robot

Ebay:
    bought a wildrider figure from TheJackal

good deal. quick shipping too. A+

16. Silver Prime

Silver Prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Bought an encore devastator and add-on kit from him, Fast shipping and great prices!!

17. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

This was everything a TFW transaction should be. TheJackal was a very good communicator. He provided a tracking number, and the items I purchased arrived in excellent condition. He was nice enough to take it easy on me for the shipping fee when I purchased multiple items.

I'd happily do business with TheJackal again. Highly recommended.

18. slickleg

slickleg Banned

I bought a sg prime from james very fair priced and item was exactly as described very happy with purchase and actually talking a trade deal with him as we speak highly reccomend buying/trading with him...

19. gperez85

gperez85 Active Member

Awesome seller!!! Purchased a 2010 primus which shipped quickly and was packaged very well, I couldn't be happier. Thanks again :) 

20. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Feedback for TheJackal

Alright so, I just received my Prime Arcee & pair of Vehicons, and I couldn't be happier. TheJackal got these to me at a great price (which is especially true considering that one of my Vehicons is the Takara release), his communication was great throughout the deal, and these were some of best packed things I've ever received on here.

On top of that, I believe he also made the "Canada exception" clause because of me hah, and based on my experience, I'd have no problem approaching the guy again or recommending his sales to others. :)  :thumbs2:  :cool: