Minor/Repaint: The Zephyr, The Wisdom of the Skies.

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Rumble02, Jul 6, 2010.

?

What mold should be the final member of the Short Timers Team?

Poll closed Jul 21, 2010.
  1. ROTF HUBCAP

15 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. PCC SLEDGE

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  3. PCC ICE PICK

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  4. OTHER

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Here is the next Short Timer. And yes he is supposed to look a little worn. Do Enjoy CandC is always welcome. One more to go.
    Zephyr
    Allegiance= Autobot
    Subgroup = Short Timers
    Function = Chief Science Officer
    Quote = The frailty of life is a guarantee.

Zephyr serves as the Chief Science Officer for the Short Timers. For eons he was responsible for overseeing the Dark Energon Project. As time went on Zephyr and the other Short Timers put their focus on developing a special blend of chemicals that would cause both organic and cybernetic plants to flourish in any environment. Using this technology they became the top minds for the Autobot Council and traveled to far off planets giving aid to starving species. As Zephyr and the others planned to leave and go to a planet called Earth, Zephyr gave charge of his Dark Energon Project over to a young scientist named StarScream. Little did he know how this error in judgment would affect the future of Cybertron. StarScream was the one who sabotaged the Short Timers ship, hoping that if Zephyr was dead he could do his own experiments without having to answer for them. Nightwave thinks that Zephyr is the only Short Timer who is useful if left alive and also knows he is physically the weakest member of the team. What neither of the cons knows is that Zephyr holds the key to changing Dark Energon into Angolmois Energy.

Strengths = Zephyr depends fully on skill and intelligence in a fight. He knowledged of Angolmois Energy may very well keep him alive. One machine gun and two thermal grenades are the only weapons he carries. In flight mode his legs combine to form and aerial blade which he uses like a stinger.

Weaknesses= Zephyr is very weak physically. He is what many consider food for rust. He is also incredibly Depressed most of the time making him lose focus.

Attached Files:

2. Crimsonthunder

Crimsonthunder Well-Known Member

Awesome work! I vote Sledge! And I was nice enough to leave a comment! So...Sledge?

3. MyTea Boc

MyTea Boc Beardy Boyo!

Ebay:
    Great work!

4. Rumble02

sorry for the misspelling in the thread title. Glad yall like it though

5. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Cool stuff man. I love this mold....quirkiness and all. Color choice is very fitting, you really got the worn look working, and I am loving the "Stinger Mode"

Again, the bio was a fun read. :thumb 

I voted for ROTF Hubcap. Reason being: Seems that your characters here may be based at a farm type setting....you know, with Grazor (tractor) and now Zephyr (reminds me of a crop dusting plane) I can totally see Hubcap being in the group as well....you know, like those once in a lifetime stories you hear about someone finding a car like that in a barn somewhere in the country....

6. Rumble02

have you read my mind. that is exactly where the fourth member is hiding out. Small town on the high plains of texas. based off a town close to where i live. Sift is the only one whose alt mode doesnt match the old timey look but its cuz he refuses to admit his age. lol. any who glad you like and hopefully you enjoy the fanfic i am writing aswell.

7. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Jedi mind tricks work thru the 'net....!!....k, maybe not?...:lol 

Let's go with creative minds, and those that read what you have taken the time to write, think alike. :) 

And yep, I remember that from Sift's bio....he refuses to look old, even though he is.

Really looking forward to the Fanfic man :thumb 

8. Rumble02

Thank you for fixing the spelling in my thread title SQ7! I appreciate it.

9. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    No problem! :thumb 

I so thoroughly enjoy seeing your work. You infuse so much creativity into each one, no matter the level of actual kitbashing work you've put into it. This guy is certainly no different.

You could arguably be the kitbasher who has the most fun in Radicons. I think a lot of other artists would be well-served to take note of that and apply it to their own work.

10. Rumble02

Thank you very much SQ7. I really appreciate the compliments. and there is no way i would do this if it wasnt fun. Thats what is all about, Im just glad I have a place to share my work. If people like it cool, if not, well thats cool too you know. Now I just have to get my hands on a Hubcap Mold so i can finish this line. lol