The Wrath of Nemesis Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Attacker_Prime, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

Ok. This is another Transformers 3 Fan fic, which I plan on giving more depth than my previous one, "The Fallen's true Revenge". The events of this fan fic aren't related to my previous one at all. Hope this time I have more readers... So, let's get started with the prologue!

PROLOGUE

Long time ago, back when the Fallen betrayed the Primes, the Primes have created descendants, hoping that one of them will rise to defeat the Fallen. And that, was Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots that we know today. It was believed Optimus was the only living descendant of the Primes, but the event of the Fallen's death, another one has awaken... one which is darker than the Fallen himself... and his name, was Nemesis Prime, the destroyer...

He was once a descendant of the Primes, wishing good, like all the others, but a mysterious force torturred him... and changed him, into a beast craving for power, which knows nothing else than dark... and he wants to destroy all those who will stand in his path of destruction, and keep him from becoming the emperor of destruction...

Time: July, 2011, 1 A.M.

A normal, silent night. For now, at least. All until suddenly, a comet falls from the sky, and crashes through a highway destroying cars, trucks, humans and anything standing in his way. He transforms as he reaches the middle of the highway. His red optics glow in the dark of the night, as he searches his database, for a vehicle he already scanned. He doesn't want to disguise in this world, he wants to be known by the insects inhabiting it. He finds a vehicle, and transforms into a perfect replica of it: A cybertronian destroyer jet, a heavily armed but yet fast aircraft. He flies off, heading for his objective.

2. Attacker_Prime

Chapter 1

Time: 1:30 A.M.

Meanwhile, a fast Decepticon with a sport car alt mode rampages through a city, shooting the humans and attacking whatever stands in his way. The Decepticon is known as Dead End, one of Megatron's most loyal servants. He loads his ion rifle then shoots some humans that were running away, terrorfied by the Decepricon, then suddenly, two civil cars, a truck and military vehicles head to his way.

"N.E.S.T. team intercepting Decepticon... keep in mind, he must be drawn away from the people!" Says the soldier known as Epps, shooting the Decepticon with S.A.B.O.T. rounds, damaging him.

"Optimus Prime, receptionating. Autobots, attack!" Says Optimus Prime, shooting the Decepticon with the ion blaster, melting through his armor. The Decepticon screams in pain then mutters, as he runs trying to dodge the blast:

"Slag! I must report to Megatron!"

Then, he transforms to his alt mode and speeds through the highway, wanting to escape the team.

"He's running away!" Says Lennox, now advanced in rank. "Hunt him down!" He shouts, then the Autobots transform to their vehicle modes while the soldiers follow.

"Jolt, acknowledging. This 'Con better be ready to be slagged!" Says Jolt, chasing down Dead End, almost reaching him.

"Remember, Autobots, he mustn't get to harm more humans!" Says Optimus, transforming while still rolling on the highway, then leaps in front of Dead end, and stabs him with his battle blade, then shoots him with the ion blaster. Pinned down due to Prime's sword, Dead End transforms to his robot mode, then Ironhide, now in robot mode, shoots a blast straight into his weapons, making him unable to fight back.

"Don't you dare, slag-face." Says Ironhide, on an angry tone. The Decepticon then tries to punch Optimus, but Jolt quickly transforms and attaches his whips to Dead End as Optimus gets his sword out of the Decepticon, and Jolt electrocutes him, stunning him.

"This one's a though one." Says Jolt, while electrocuting the Decepticon, as the Decepticon screams in pain. Jolt stops electrocuting him when he's paralyzed.

"It has to be done." Says Optimus, sighing, then he headshots Dead End.

"You've done the right thing, Optimus." Says Ironhide.

"I hope so, my friend. Let's regroup at N.E.S.T. headquarters. I hope Ultra Magnus and his team were as lucky as we were." Says Optimus.

"Don't worry, Prime, if he could get your message from I-don't-know-where in space, he can take down one Decepticon!" Says Lennox, trying to cheer up Prime.

"I guess so." Says Optimus. "Let's roll out!" He says, then the Autobots transform to their vehicle modes, and they head to N.E.S.T. headquarters, followed by the soldiers.

3. Attacker_Prime

No reply? Come on...

Anyway, here's

Chapter 2

The Autobots have reached N.E.S.T. headquarters, and are greeted by a tall, blue and white bot, with some resemblance to Optimus Prime, but still different.

"Any luck, Magnus?" Asks Optimus.

"I have got some important intel. Me, Wheeljack and Ratchet have taken out a Decepticon, but that Decepticon given us a warning. A warning which has intrigued the team." He says, serious-sounding. Then, he shows Optimus the registration of the Decepticon's warning:

"Your days are soon to be over... the Bringer of Chaos is closing and you will all perish by his wrath... one of his Heralds has already entered this planet... and is about to show you the true meaning of fear."

"That doesn't sound very well." Says Lennox, also intrigued by the message.

"Hm... it seems that a new threat is aproaching." Says Optimus, knowing that something bad is going to happen.

Meanwhile, at the Decepticon base known as the Nemesis, situated on Saturn's moon, Starscream puts energon in a machine that aliments the hatchlings, which grow when the energon reaches their bodies.

"Lord Megatron, the new army will soon be completed. Even though some of our troops are eliminated by the worthless Autobots, we have gathered enough energon. The army will be ready in less than a week." Says a Decepticon with no face, only one eye. The Decepticon is known as Shockwave, Megatron's best lieutanent.

"Good job, Shockwave." Says Megatron. "I'm glad that someone worthy received my signal."

"Thank you, my lord." Replies Shockwave.

"Unicron shall be pleased with the army." Says Megatron, willing to serve the bringer of chaos known as Unicron.

Meanwhile, a cybertronian destroyer jet heads to the N.E.S.T. base, but doesn't just fly there. A portal opens in the sky, and he enters in it, and it closes, and the portal opens once again above the N.E.S.T. base, and Nemesis Prime transforms to his robot mode.

"I will take back what is mine... I will destroy Optimus Prime." He says, darkly.

4. Attacker_Prime

Even though I've got no reply, I think someone's reading this, because of the views. Hope you enjoy, guys! Anyway, here is

Chapter 3

Nemesis stands on top of the building that is the NEST headquarters, and punches through the ceiling destroying most of it. He enters and punches the ground, sending a wave that knocks everyone down, and stuns the Autobots' circuits. Some of the soldiers rise and attack Nemesis with SABOT rounds, but rather than damaging him, it angers him.

"You dare defy me, puny insects?! I am a Prime!" He says, then he transforms his hand into a blaster and shoots the soldiers, killing most of them. He grabs Optimus, who is still in shock after the wave, by the throat, and points his gun at his head. Optimus struggles to get out of Nemesis' grip, but he can't. Nemesis is just too strong.

"You do not know how to use your powers, Optimus Prime." He says, with hate in his voice. "You are weak!" He says then he shoots Optimus' head, blowing most of the armor off. However, Optimus still lives.

"Heh... you at least are made of sterner stuff." Says Nemesis. "However, you cannot withstand my enormous wra-- ARRRGH!!!" He screams in pain, as Ironhide shoots him with his cannons, blasting some of his armor off.

"Leave him alone, punk!" Says Ironhide, shooting Nemesis, damaging his armor. However, much to Ironhide's shock, Nemesis wounds just heal before his optics.

"What the..." Begins Ironhide, but is cut off by Nemesis.

"I am a herald of Unicron, Autobot! I have powers you can not imagine!" He says, then he shoots Ironhide, blasting a lot of his armor off, and knocking him down. However, the rest of the Autobots come out of the shock, and shoot Nemesis.

"Leave him alone, you slag-face!" Says Wheeljack, shooting Nemesis with his shoulder attached gattling guns. Nemesis growls, then he teleports, similar to how the Fallen used to teleport, taking Optimus with him.

"That's not good..." Says Ratchet, worried for his commander.

Meanwhile, at the Nemesis, the Decepticon headquarters, Megatron receives a comlink.

"Lord Megatron. A comlink is incoming. It is from the master." Says Soundwave.

"Let it begin then, Soundwave." Replies Megatron, then a holographic projection of a dark figure is emitted by Soundwave's chest.

"Megatron, I have sent Nemesis to destroy the one thing that stands in our way: Optimus Prime. Once his spark is extinguished, I can finally devour this world." Says the dark figure, with a dark, deep voice.

"Yessssssss!" Replies Megatron.

"You are to terminate the other Autobots... and I shall give you what I promised."

"Yes, my lord." Replies Megatron, with the same respect he used to have for the Fallen. Then, the comlink stops.

"You heard our master, weakling slag-bags!" Says Shockwave. "Mobilize! The time is approaching - The time when the Decepticon empire will reign supreme once again!"

"Who's this slagger to call ME a slag-bag?! I can tear him to scrap in a nano-second!" Says Starscream, angered.

"You said something, Starscream? Shockwave is a more valuable Decepticon than you are. Both I and him have every right to rip you in shreds!" Says Megatron, angry aswell. Starscream just growls, and goes back to preparing the weapons.

5. Mini-Bot

Mini-Bot Blackout Fan Girl

I was going to comment sooner, but I didn't get around to it until now. :p 

Anyways, I really like this story so far, and I can't wait to see how everything plays out.

All hail the Decepticons. :D 

:popcorn 

6. Attacker_Prime

Glad you like it! More is coming, I've got a lot of things to come.

7. Attacker_Prime

EDIT: Sorry for double post

8. Attacker_Prime

Chapter 4

Meanwhile, at Sam's college room, which is at a high floor he hears some noises... a helicopter like noise, right next to his window! He then looks and sees a Decepticon symbol, and the look on Sam's face is terrorfied.

"No...NO!" Shouts Sam, shocked and terrorfied of seeing a Decepticon yet again. He thought he was done with them two years ago. Then, suddenly, the helicopter transforms in mid-air, into a robot form differen't from Blackout's, and punches through the walls of Sam's room, and grabs him, then transforms, and he's tied to the pilot's chair.

"Lord Megatron. I have retrieved the objective." Says the Decepticon, with a dark deep voice.

"Good work, Vortex. Time has come for me to have the power I need!" Says Megatron, having a plan in his mind.

Meanwhile, on Jupiter, Nemesis, along with Optimus Prime, appears out of a vortex, using his teleport powers. He pins Optimus down, and a long, red sword extends from Nemesis' arm and stabs Optimus in the chest, though, not in the spark, but near it, giving him great pains.

"Arrrrrrgggghhhhh! I've never... had... this... pain... too much... power... ARGH!" Says Optimus, having pain due to Nemesis' sword.

"Long ago, I was just like you. Another descendant of the original Primes, ment to destroy The Fallen Prime. But then, out of a bunch of us, you were hidden away by three Seekers. And I was left there. However, the Fallen did not find me - because I was taken away by an entity known as Unicron, who has forced me into serving him! You have no idea of the meaning of the words power and pain, Optimus Prime! You have no idea!" Says Nemesis, grieving over his past, and with hate for Optimus.

"You... can still... redeem..." Says Optimus, stilll in pain.

"Redeem? Pathetic! Lord Unicron is now my, our god! We will rule over a new universe, created in our own image as we please!" Says Nemesis, darkly.

"You... and who?" Asks Optimus, wanting to know more.

"I've told you enough, you weakling!" Says Nemesis. "My master demands your death. And he will have it!" Says Nemesis, as another sword, just like the one he stabbed Optimus with extends from his other arm and prepares to stab Optimus! Though, in that moment, Optimus gets his own swords and stabs Nemesis, then shoots him away with the ion blaster. However, Nemesis seems damaged, and unable to regenerate. But Optimus' hasn't got time to wonder what it could be. He needs to survive this challenge, he feels it. Then, Optimus' deep blue optics glow as he leaps into Nemesis with power, smashing his armor, and shooting him with the ion blaster, sending Nemesis flying into a rock. Then, Optimus grabs Nemesis by the throat after he cuts down his arms, and stabs his shoulder, pinning him against the rock.

"Tell me all you know about Unicron!" Says Optimus, on an angry tone, pointing his sword glowing orange sword at Nemesis' dark blue head, while Nemesis struggles to escape the grip, but Optimus seems to powerful, like fueled by some source.

"I will never tell you, Optimus Prime... NEVER!" Shouts Nemesis, then he teleports, right out of Prime's hand! Optimus is stunned to see the enemy escaping right out of his grip, but is stunned even more when a bright, blue light shows before Optimus. Then, six ancient-looking Cybertronians walk towards him, and he feels a bound with them. He realizes they bear a resemblance to the Fallen, but yet doesn't feel anything to be affraid of.

"Optimus Prime... our last descendant." Says one of them, with a powerful deep voice. "We show ourselves before you because great danger is coming... and again, it's only you who can save not only the human race, but the whole universe."

"Who are..." Begins Optimus, but is cut off by another of them.

"We are your ancestors, the Original Primes." Says the Prime. "Unicron is coming. You've heard of him from Nova Prime, now known as Nemesis Prime, the one who we helped you defeat."

"Who is he? How can I stop this Unicron?" Asks Optimus, curious to hear what the great menace truly is.

"Before time began, there was a ballance in the universe - good and evil. This ballance is represented by Primus, the creator of the Allspark which brought to the creation of our race, who represents good, and Unicron, his dark twin who represents evil. Unicron's plan is to devour all of the multiverse, and create one made in his image. After the Fallen Prime betrayed us, he was noticed by Unicron, who offered him the power to corrupt others - that is how he has corrupted the one you know as Megatron." Says another Prime.

"I see." Says Optimus.

"Only a true Prime can defeat Unicron... using the Matrix of Leadership." Says another of the Primes. "You have proven worthy of it - you have the virtues of a leader." He says, then, the Matrix appears in Optimus' hand.

"The Matrix isn't just a key to the Harvester, it's center is made of Primus' essence. Open it before Unicron's spark. And then, the multiverse will know good." Says another of the Primes.

"Remember, Optimus. We will always watch over you, and help you when you need most, in your darkest hour. Eliminate Unicron and his heralds, my son... It is, it has always been, your destiny..." Says another of the Primes, but Optimus feels a deeper connection with this Prime than with the others. Then, the Primes disappear, but the Matrix is still in Optimus' hand, glowing deep blue.

"I know what I must do." He says, then he activates his jet-pack and heads back for Earth.

9. Mini-Bot

Mini-Bot Blackout Fan Girl

:popcorn 

Interesting chapter. :D 

10. Attacker_Prime

Here we roll with the fifth chapter!

Chapter 5

Optimus flies through space until he finally reaches Earth, but instead of flying into it's atmosphere, he stays near it, because feels like he's needed somewhere else, like something bad is happening and he has to stop it. On the other hand, he knows he must take contact with his fellow Autobots in order to warn them about what is coming. So, he starts a comlink with Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack and Ironhide.

"Ironhide, Magnus, Wheeljack, this is Optimus Prime. Do you copy? Over."

"Prime! Where are you, old buddy?" Says Ironhide, happy to hear Optimus.

"What happened, Optimus?" Asks Ultra Magnus, curious.

"We do not have much time now. Something big is coming. Ultra Magnus, I want you to gather all the Autobots you can locate. We need all the help we can get. Wheeljack, I want you to do a detailed scan of this solar system. I have reasons to believe something is coming, and it is near us."

"Got it, Prime. Starting the comlink now." Says Magnus, starting a comlink with other Autobots.

"Roger, Prime. Scan begins immediatly." Says Wheeljack, then he heads into the N.E.S.T. headquarters, into his lab.

Then, Optimus heads for the biggest of Saturn's moons, where he feels something is calling for him.

Meanwhile, at the Decepticon base, Vortex comes, and throws Sam down. Then, he is immobilized by some mechanical-looking tentacle-like cuffs, tying him to the metallic floor. Then, he looks up to see Nemesis Prime on the throne that the Fallen used to have, with Megatron and Starscream by his side.

"Megatron, why has your soldier bring this fleshling before me?" Says Nemesis, with disgust in his voice as he looks at the struggling Sam.

"This fleshling has once defeaten me." Begins Megatron. "I must take my revenge. I must feel his blood flowing on the floor as I rip out his flesh myself." Says Megatron, darkly, as his red optics glow in the Nemesis' dark.

"We have far more important things to take care of than your revenge, Megatron." Begins Nemesis. "Optimus Prime is still alive, and he seems to be powered by some source. We need to find out the source of his strength, then eliminate him." Says Nemesis, darkly.

"But master, if we already filled the ship with air so we can hear the human's screams, why don't we just kill him already?" Says Starscream. He feels hate towards Megatron, but he despises Nemesis even more. So, he agrees with Megatron.

"Because this fleshling is still useful! He holds the knowledge of the Allspark. There must be details on Unicron's weakness, and how to stop it from being there. Then, our master will be almighty!" Says Nemesis, triumphant.

"I don't care for Unicron nor his powers!" Says Megatron, angrily. "I only used him so I can repair myself and gather enough energon for my own empire!"

"What?! You traitor! Unicron, the mighty dark god will crush you into - ARRRGH!" Says Nemesis, but is cut off when Megatron shoots his fusion cannon at him, damaging him.

"You're weak and vulnerable now, Nemesis." Says Megatron. "You will obey my command until I get enough energon to power my whole army. Until then, if you cherish your life, you better shut your mouth!"

"Grrrrr... yes. I obey." Says Nemesis. Then, Megatron attempts to fire at Sam, but Sam is grabbed by Optimus, who has just came through the base's walls, and shoots Megatron with his barrage cannon, damaging his armor with the ammunition's explosive radius. Then, he shoots Nemesis, damaging him even more then blasts Starscream and Shockwave, damaging them aswell.

"Optimus Prime!" Shouts Megatron, with hate for his arch-nemesis.

"Megatron!" Shouts Optimus, with Sam in his other hand, trying to protect him from the titanic Decepticons. "I will not allow you to hurt the boy!"

"Coming to your enemy's base is a very unwise tactic, Optimus. You should know this. Decepticons, attack!" Says Megatron, as he shoots Optimus with the fusion cannon repeatedly, damaging his armor. Then, other Decepticons come and shoot Optimus, damaging him even more. But Optimus will not give up.

"I will not allow you to destroy another life, Megatron... No, not this time!" Says Optimus, as Sam just disappears from his hand, but Optimus doesn't seem to worry. He gets his blades and slashes the Decepticons, fighting back fiercely, even though he is shot and stabbed by the various Decepticons' weapons. He manages to stab through the heads of some, then leaps back, shoots them with the barrage cannon, killing more of them, then he shoots Megatron three times, sending him flying into one of the Nemesis' walls. Then, he teleports to the N.E.S.T. headquarters, where he is greeted by the Autobots and Sam.

"Errr... Prime? What was that?" Asks Sideswipe, curious. "First, Sam just appeared, then half an hour later, you appear! I've never seen such things before."

"I think I might know..." Says Optimus, confident.

11. Attacker_Prime

The story is almost over, the chapter after this one will be the final one.

Chapter 6

In the N.E.S.T. headquarters, Optimus has just finished explaining to the Autobots about how he teleported Sam and himself there.

"I see." Says Ironhide.

"Prime, guys... you're gonna want to see what I've detected on my scan." Says Wheeljack, serious-sounding. Then, he takes Optimus and the rest to his lab, and shows them a video what the sattelites recorded.

"As you commanded, Optimus, I have done a scan of this solar system using the sattelite the base is connected to. And this is what we've seen." Says Wheeljack, then on the screen there's a huge, metallic planet closing in, with two horns beside his center hole, which glows red.

"What... is that?" Asks Sam, stunned.

"I believe this is Unicron." Says Optimus. "Autobots, mobilize. Soon, we will have to fight this menace."

Meanwhile, in the Decepticon base, Megatron prepares to execute Nemesis Prime, as he finds no use in keeping him alive.

"Time to die, Nemesis." He says, as he charges his beam.

"You dare challenge me, you worthless traitor?! I am a Prime!" Says Nemesis, teleporting from the beam's way, dodging it, then teleporting behind Megatron, to stab him.

"I have gained in strength... and now I can finally destroy you, traitor. Lord Unicron will be pleased." Says Nemesis, then he headshots Megatron, killing him. All the Decepticons look, stunned, as their leader's body falls down, with the glow in his optics slowly fading as he falls.

"Lord Megatron..." Says Shockwave, shocked to see Megatron fall.

"Now, Unicron awaits me. Next one to betray will share the same fate!" Says Nemesis, then he teleports out of the base.

12. Attacker_Prime

Final chapter

Chapter 7

Nemesis teleported on the surface of a huge metallic planet, and kneels.

"Lord Unicron. I have to bring you good news and bad news. Which one do you want first?" Asks Nemesis, loyal.

"Good." Responds Unicron, with a deep, evil sounding voice.

"I have destroyed Megatron, who has betrayed you. The bad news is, I couldn't destroy Optimus. He was powered by some source." Says Nemesis.

"I do not care now... I will devour the instignificant planet Earth. Killing Optimus with it." Says Unicron, determined.

"As you wish, my lord." Replies Nemesis, as Unicron powers a beam, and shoots the moon where the Decepticon base was, making it explode.

"No more traitors, aswell." Says Unicron, darkly.

Meanwhile, at the N.E.S.T. headquarters, Optimus, the Autobots, and the humans are mobilizing. Though, Optimus calls them all, wanting to tell them something.

"As you all know, Unicron is approaching." Begins Optimus. "Only a Prime can defeat him, using the Matrix of Leadership."

"But Optimus, that is suicide!" Says Sideswipe, stunned.

"A necessary sacrifice to bring good to this universe." Says Optimus. "You have all honored me with your bravery. May the Allspark watch over you." Says Optimus, as he salutes. The Autobots and soldiers salute back.

"Farewell." Says Optimus, as he flies out of Earth's atmosphere, and enters in Unicron's devouring planet mouth. He flies through, until he reaches a purple, glowing, huge object.

"This is it." Says Optimus, as he takes the Matrix from his chest. "Light our darkest hour... until all are one..." Says Optimus, then he opens the Matrix, and Unicron's spark begins to deform itself, and then it explodes, causing Unicron, and Nemesis to explode aswell. However, Optimus died with them.

On Earth, they see the explosion. The Autobots and soldiers all salute, and say that he will always be remembered.

With the menace of Unicron and the Decepticons destroyed, the human race now finally knows peace. The Autobots live in hiding now, but watch over the humans, in secret. They are both great races, with a great destiny. Till all are one...